Has anybody else fell off as hard promo wise as the rock?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Rock hasn't had a real feud since Cena and he was good on the mic there. Nowadays he just comes back and does his shtick for pops then dips back to Hollywood. I don't doubt he'll step it up when faced with Roman and Paul E.
It was his very feud with cena that exposed him as a limited one trick pony when cena started hitting him with grown man bars, that one promo he uploaded online was good but when they got face to face it was curtains for him, I really hope he has a better approach during the build to the roman match

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
It was his very feud with cena that exposed him as a limited one trick pony when cena started hitting him with grown man bars, that one promo he uploaded online was good but when they got face to face it was curtains for him, I really hope he has a better approach during the build to the roman match

Heck I just saw this promo on twitter

Straight fire

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Run those back, it definitely wasn't all Fruity Pebbles. Those promos built up the match to huge stakes with some hatred. TSC thought that that feud was a shoot for the first 2 yrs.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
If he was a WWE performer week in and week out this would make sense but come on nikkas

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
He needs to calm down a little bit in his promos. He's trying to hard to remember what he wants to say, so it comes out rushed and feels a bit forced.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
No. He's a genius act. Nobody is dropping heat week after week for years like prime Rock. Not Gunther, Drew, Becky, the Rebel, Miz, Jericho, Danielson...nine of em. The guy does a pop 10 min appearance and he does a singalong promo..nyggas acting like he's supposed to drop a money promo like he did in Toronto when the crowd was smart and turned on him for a old man. No one has his reach, cadence, or style. That's why everyone is so loud about this Cody Rhodes shyt..if the Rock had fell off for real? Nobody would give two fukks. Yet they do.

Bro ppl bytch all day about their favs not getting enough time on TV to get over.

The Rock's on TV a total of ten minutes out of the year and hotter than everyone.

But, they mad because "he's part time :to:. "His promos are corny." "John Cena killed him on the mic." "But, Cody's story...:to:."

I'm so fukking sick of the IWC. They children.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heck I just saw this promo on twitter

Straight fire

I'm a Rock fan but he totally blew it in this exchange; he had NOTHING to say to Punk in that moment and then he comes back like the FOLLOWING week and all he can say is "CM Punk... you're not God. IF YOU SMELLLlllll!..."

Me and my buddies were like :dead: "this mfer took a whole week to come up with that???" :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Rock fan but he totally blew it in this exchange; he had NOTHING to say to Punk in that moment and then he comes back like the FOLLOWING week and all he can say is "CM Punk... you're not God. IF YOU SMELLLlllll!..."

Me and my buddies were like :dead: "this mfer took a whole week to come up with that???" :mjlol:

He couldn't come back with shoot tough guy sh1t because he was nice enough to not bury CM Punk. Those 2 in the ring together looked embarrassing.