Has any big artist ever put on his team more then Rick Ross?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I'd say Meek was more like Max B before MMG than Gibbs I heard bruh been running the streets in his city for a few years now. And all his mixtapes fire/plus had that youtube/wshh video buzz like Max too.

he was def running philly for a few years now but he aint or never was on max level in the mixtape game.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:childplease:

DJ-Fletch-DJ-Scrim-1017-Bricksquad-Bricksquad-Monopoly.jpg

and lets also add some of the most prominent producers in the game, be honest you know you'll give it a listen if u see it has (Prod. by Lex Luger) at the end :mjpls:

homepage_large.512d22f6.jpg

to answer your question, gucci mane
/thread.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
he was def running philly for a few years now but he aint or never was on max level in the mixtape game.
Oh you already know Max was on some Gucci type shyt bruh became a star off mixtapes alone and got classics for days..i was just saying Meek got his buzz and was running his city IDK if Gibbs run his city or not I ain't agree wit the comparison bruh made to Meek and Gibbs.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
:childplease:

DJ-Fletch-DJ-Scrim-1017-Bricksquad-Bricksquad-Monopoly.jpg

and lets also add some of the most prominent producers in the game, be honest you know you'll give it a listen if u see it has (Prod. by Lex Luger) at the end :mjpls:

homepage_large.512d22f6.jpg

to answer your question, gucci mane
/thread.
I wish they would have pushed Dunk before that fukk nikka took his life :to: and my nikka Wooh underrated af to.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I wish they would have pushed Dunk before that fukk nikka took his life :to: and my nikka Wooh underrated af to.

Yea he was coming up, and lets not forget who Nicki was riding with before YMCMB :aicmon: Gucci Mane got everybody eating.

Lex Luger and Southside tho :ooh:
Imagine being 20 working with Kanye and Jay on one of their most anticipated albums :win:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
He really put on for Meek, but Wale had like a million followers on Twitter when he signed.
Meek was basically on the same level as Freddie Gibbs, now he's a star. But Wale was already huge, selling out shows and shyt. Can't compare his last 1st week sales, since 2009 he's just been growing. His first album sold 200k, this album sold the 400k.

So basically yeah he put on for Meek, helped Wale..

50 cent on the other hand created 4 nikkas to stars with platinum albums from nothing (one with help from Dr. Dre). Dr. Dre put on a bunch of rappers. Jay-z put on a bunch of rappers, master P, Birdman...

Meek is nowhere near a damn star. Drake is a star.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
Yea he was coming up, and lets not forget who Nicki was riding with before YMCMB :aicmon: Gucci Mane got everybody eating.

Lex Luger and Southside tho :ooh:
Imagine being 20 working with Kanye and Jay on one of their most anticipated albums :win:
Nicki was bouta sign to So Icey if im not mistaken I know Flocka ma dukes was her manager...my nikka Gucci built So Icey mostly from a cell :ohhh:

Sizzle beats >>>

He killed Triple F and that Ferrari Boys :yes:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
Meek ain't even got a album bruh. Meek on the comeup.
Kanye and jay and Wayne are superstars.
Meek made it nikka he got hits that been played everywhere/videos.. my nikka known now..

This him on the come up
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7NRgPW8bnY&feature=related]Meek Mill Freestyle #2[Get Focus DVD] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
He put on Wale & Meek Mill..

Who else tho?

He aint put Wale on. After Wale flopped he picked his buzz right back up with that mixtape right after..and that was before MMG. Ross just helped im realize that his strength was making those female songs..cuz them hoes love him.