Has any big artist ever put on his team more then Rick Ross?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ross lets his artist DO THEM. I like the strategy, and its amazing that MMG doesn't appear to have much label pressure, they release what they want.

That's the reason that artists like Meek and Wale have been able to flourish over there. Its not like 50 who wants u to hate everybody he hates, or like Jay who doesn't want u around when the white folks is in the building.

If u at the table then u eat what i eat
Breathe what i breathe
Smoke what i smoke, drink what i drink
and we still mink for mink

Ross is out here given nikkas opportunites, and what's more amazing is that Ross isn't even that big yet in the mainstream.

MMG is grassroots, they may not have platinum album sales but the music is organic and free flowing. You'd be a fool not to wanna be signed to MMG if u were an up and coming artist.

MMG won't make u sell out and make pop music :obama:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Ross lets his artist DO THEM. I like the strategy, and its amazing that MMG doesn't appear to have much label pressure, they release what they want.

That's the reason that artists like Meek and Wale have been able to flourish over there. Its not like 50 who wants u to hate everybody he hates, or like Jay who doesn't want u around when the white folks is in the building.

If u at the table then u eat what i eat
Breathe what i breathe
Smoke what i smoke, drink what i drink
and we still mink for mink

Ross is out here given nikkas opportunites, and what's more amazing is that Ross isn't even that big yet in the mainstream.

MMG is grassroots, they may not have platinum album sales but the music is organic and free flowing. You'd be a fool not to wanna be signed to MMG if u were an up and coming artist.

MMG won't make u sell out and make pop music :obama:
:yes: Wale the only one making music for the college/hipster crowd and Stalley I guess but them nikkas got the streets on lock. Only nikkas come close right now well in the south atleast is Future and 2Chainz.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Outside of YMCB, Ross has put all the nikkas on his team in a better position while nikkas like Freddie Gibbs and Pusha T look :hamster::flabbynsick: on their labels.

Wale-Who would've thought that dyke looking nikka woulda came back after that trash ass AD album. Had the ho's singing all his songs last fall

Meek Mill-This nikka looks like he raps in the booth with the :russ: face on but has club bangers with Ima boss, house party, amen, burn. DC 2 hardest tape out

Stalley-Has a nice buzz with LWH and SJTAD mixtapes

Even crack head ass Gunplay has a buzz

Salute Rick Ross

1smnx0.gif
you cant be serious,thread is wack

10:31

Superstar
Daps
MMG ain't selling out = realest shyt said in this thread

nikkas making music for the 500K and under target audience and it sounds good

Whale tried selling out in 2009 and it almost cost him his career. Nigas fanbase abandon him until Teflon picked him up from the graveyard

Meek & Wale both were about to be local hero/opening acts forever if it wasn't for Officer Rick

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wait, so how many albums did his peeps put out?

:rudy:

Biggie had Lil Kim, Cease and junior mafia well over a decade ago. :what:

Em, 50, Jay? What kind of thread is this? :childplease:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of YMCB, Ross has put all the nikkas on his team in a better position while nikkas like Freddie Gibbs and Pusha T look :hamster::flabbynsick: on their labels.

Wale-Who would've thought that dyke looking nikka woulda came back after that trash ass AD album. Had the ho's singing all his songs last fall

Meek Mill-This nikka looks like he raps in the booth with the :russ: face on but has club bangers with Ima boss, house party, amen, burn. DC 2 hardest tape out

Stalley-Has a nice buzz with LWH and SJTAD mixtapes

Even crack head ass Gunplay has a buzz

Salute Rick Ross

1smnx0.gif

:childplease: nikka if u don't stop actin like a nikka nammed Master P didn't exist....lol that nikka literally put everybody on and so has a lot of other nikkas....all ill say about the cop is he does actually give his artist he tools to put theyself on....I don't get the feeling people only fuk with Wale cuz he on MMG,same with Meek...that's way more valuable in a career then peple only checking for you cuz u signed to another nikka which is what happens 95% of the time....far as them other nikkas?them dudes don't have no buzz and I can't believe sumbody said "Young Dro was at least big as Stalley and Gunplay".....Dro wuz bigger then Wale and Meek,damn sure not in the category with no dan Gunplay and Stally...them dudes Alphamega status

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^ cosign the dro statement I was merely being tolerant of dudes wack ass opinion.:manny: I know dro was bigger than them nikkas, that's why I said "at least"

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: nikka if u don't stop actin like a nikka nammed Master P didn't exist....lol that nikka literally put everybody on and so has a lot of other nikkas....all ill say about the cop is he does actually give his artist he tools to put theyself on....I don't get the feeling people only fuk with Wale cuz he on MMG,same with Meek...that's way more valuable in a career then peple only checking for you cuz u signed to another nikka which is what happens 95% of the time....far as them other nikkas?them dudes don't have no buzz and I can't believe sumbody said "Young Dro was at least big as Stalley and Gunplay".....Dro wuz bigger then Wale and Meek,damn sure not in the category with no dan Gunplay and Stally...them dudes Alphamega status

I dont' believe Dro was ever as big as Meek is right now

Meek on fire right now Tupac back, Im a boss, house party, and Amen which is already blowing up>>>>>>>>>>>shoulder lean and rubber band banks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say Ross has been consistent with it. I'll give him that. But, other cats have put their camp on and gotten them some level of fame. The real test is if Ross can resurrect Omarion's career.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I say Ross has been consistent with it. I'll give him that. But, other cats have put their camp on and gotten them some level of fame. The real test is if Ross can resurrect Omarion's career.

It's looking good so far