Has any big artist ever put on his team more then Rick Ross?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50 has talked about how the label wanted to come out with the 2nd album straight after but he insisted on pushing the g unit album.

That's crazy if u think about if he woulda kept them songs on Beg For Mercy which is a classic or near classic for himself for the followup album....plus the songs he gave to Game for the third album,50 woulda had an impressive solid 3 album run possibly...guess he thought he could just make hits forever

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
It goes..

Wu Tang Clan (they literally put on ANYBODY associated with them)
Cam'ron (By extension of the Dipset put tons of people on)
50 Cent (Banks and Yayo made more money than any other weed carrier/2nd stringers)

then maybe Rick Ross...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol Omarion had songs on the radio for the past 10 years

Lol young dev reachin hard on this one....last time Omarion had a album out he had that song "Speedin" in rotation and another song Let's Get It In or sumthin like that....I'm pretty sure he still flopped...for whatever reason(chris brown) omarion hasn't been able to have longevity as a solo artist or as much success coming from b2k ud think he would have....and those gay and molestation rumors couldn't have helped his female fanbase...not that I believe shyt raz b would say but a lot of stupid people do

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He really put on for Meek, but Wale had like a million followers on Twitter when he signed.
Meek was basically on the same level as Freddie Gibbs, now he's a star. But Wale was already huge, selling out shows and shyt. Can't compare his last 1st week sales, since 2009 he's just been growing. His first album sold 200k, this album sold the 400k.

So basically yeah he put on for Meek, helped Wale..

50 cent on the other hand created 4 nikkas to stars with platinum albums from nothing (one with help from Dr. Dre). Dr. Dre put on a bunch of rappers. Jay-z put on a bunch of rappers, master P, Birdman...

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:childplease: nikka if u don't stop actin like a nikka nammed Master P didn't exist....lol that nikka literally put everybody on and so has a lot of other nikkas....all ill say about the cop is he does actually give his artist he tools to put theyself on....I don't get the feeling people only fuk with Wale cuz he on MMG,same with Meek...that's way more valuable in a career then peple only checking for you cuz u signed to another nikka which is what happens 95% of the time....far as them other nikkas?them dudes don't have no buzz and I can't believe sumbody said "Young Dro was at least big as Stalley and Gunplay".....Dro wuz bigger then Wale and Meek,damn sure not in the category with no dan Gunplay and Stally...them dudes Alphamega status

Came in here to say P too. He made sure everyone was :eat:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait, so how many albums did his peeps put out?

:rudy:

Biggie had Lil Kim, Cease and junior mafia well over a decade ago. :what:

Em, 50, Jay? What kind of thread is this? :childplease:
This is an A.D.D. Generation thread. Boys done completely forgot about Master P, Jay, Dre, Em, 50, Cam, and Biggie...you know people who actually pushed other artists to go platinum and sell records. Maybe I'm getting too old but some of you must be really young and just don't know any better in order to cosign this shyt.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
P only marketed his bros and son. Them 20 other nikkas werent shyt. Dro was not bigger then Wale. That way/LFB is bigger then shoulder lean. LMAO@alphamega status. Stalley has two critically claim mixtapes and Gunplay has street bangers with rolling and bogata rich

and them 20 other nikkas who wasnt even on tv or barely had promo was selling the same amount of records than ross :beli:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
He really put on for Meek, but Wale had like a million followers on Twitter when he signed.
Meek was basically on the same level as Freddie Gibbs, now he's a star. But Wale was already huge, selling out shows and shyt. Can't compare his last 1st week sales, since 2009 he's just been growing. His first album sold 200k, this album sold the 400k.

So basically yeah he put on for Meek, helped Wale..

50 cent on the other hand created 4 nikkas to stars with platinum albums from nothing (one with help from Dr. Dre). Dr. Dre put on a bunch of rappers. Jay-z put on a bunch of rappers, master P, Birdman...
I'd say Meek was more like Max B before MMG than Gibbs I heard bruh been running the streets in his city for a few years now. And all his mixtapes fire/plus had that youtube/wshh video buzz like Max too.