Has any big artist ever put on his team more then Rick Ross?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont' believe Dro was ever as big as Meek is right now

Meek on fire right now Tupac back, Im a boss, house party, and Amen which is already blowing up>>>>>>>>>>>shoulder lean and rubber band banks

Only thing wit Dro is that their wuz no buildup with Dro...for most people he just came outta nowhere with shoulder lean,and wuz just here...we ain't know who that black nikka wuz wit T.I in the car on "What You Know" shoulder leanin at the end....at his height I think he wuz bigger then Meek...all Meek has done is manage to drag this medium buzz out

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: nikka if u don't stop actin like a nikka nammed Master P didn't exist....lol that nikka literally put everybody on and so has a lot of other nikkas....all ill say about the cop is he does actually give his artist he tools to put theyself on....I don't get the feeling people only fuk with Wale cuz he on MMG,same with Meek...that's way more valuable in a career then peple only checking for you cuz u signed to another nikka which is what happens 95% of the time....far as them other nikkas?them dudes don't have no buzz and I can't believe sumbody said "Young Dro was at least big as Stalley and Gunplay".....Dro wuz bigger then Wale and Meek,damn sure not in the category with no dan Gunplay and Stally...them dudes Alphamega status

P only marketed his bros and son. Them 20 other nikkas werent shyt. Dro was not bigger then Wale. That way/LFB is bigger then shoulder lean. LMAO@alphamega status. Stalley has two critically claim mixtapes and Gunplay has street bangers with rolling and bogata rich

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
P only marketed his bros and son. Them 20 other nikkas werent shyt. Dro was not bigger then Wale. That way/LFB is bigger then shoulder lean. LMAO@alphamega status. Stalley has two critically claim mixtapes and Gunplay has street bangers with rolling and bogata rich

:wtf: mystical,fiend,Mac,Mia x,majic, beats by the pound. Where do you dudes get this shyt. Got ross dikk so far down your throat u can't think straight.:scusthov:

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
im not going to say that ross is the best at putting his team on but hes the best at staying out of his artists' way and letting them blow up.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

"Shoulder Lean" was a #1 rap record and a top 10 pop record. "That Way" and "Lotus Flower Bomb" are more comparable to "Rubberband Banks" in terms of chart position.

Glad I could help :obama:

Edit: Almost forgot "Ain't I" which was a top 10 rap record.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:childplease: nikka if u don't stop actin like a nikka nammed Master P didn't exist....lol that nikka literally put everybody on

Yeah, nobody's touching Master P with this one. If you were on No Limit, you were going to have an album out by any means necessary. A nikka like Guda Guda would be five albums deep on No Limit.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
50 has talked about how the label wanted to come out with the 2nd album straight after but he insisted on pushing the g unit album.