Has any big artist ever put on his team more then Rick Ross?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Meek ain't even got a album bruh. Meek on the comeup.
Kanye and jay and Wayne are superstars.

that dont mean nothing, comeback season drake didnt have a album and look where he is, you cant listen to 10 songs on urban radio anywhere and not hear meek on at least 5 of them.

and drake sold more than kanye and jay :manny:

im not comparing meek to drake but meek is a star right now.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Master P? Like I said nikkas nobody gave a fukk about anyone outside his fam and mystikal(who was already on when he signed). Just because he released 20 albums from 98-99 doesnt mean he put them nikkas on. Nobody was talking about that classic mr serv on or kane and abel albums then nor now. I said Ross because nikkas sign to him and boom, they featured heavy on the compilation album,they got videos dropping, songs playing, lots of features,. This was all in a year. I know other nikkas have made it but it takes them years. Look at nikkas like Freddie Gibbs. He signed around the same time wale did and hasn't done shyt besides that forgetable mixtape and a feature on the bonus track of Jeezy's album.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Master P? Like I said nikkas nobody gave a fukk about anyone outside his fam and mystikal(who was already on when he signed). Just because he released 20 albums from 98-99 doesnt mean he put them nikkas on. Nobody was talking about that classic mr serv on or kane and abel albums then nor now. I said Ross because nikkas sign to him and boom, they featured heavy on the compilation album,they got videos dropping, songs playing, lots of features,. This was all in a year. I know other nikkas have made it but it takes them years. Look at nikkas like Freddie Gibbs. He signed around the same time wale did and hasn't done shyt besides that forgetable mixtape and a feature on the bonus track of Jeezy's album.

All those dudes on no limit where in movies, videos, compilation albums, and especially in the case of Kane and able plenty of nikkas was checking for their shyt. All the people I listed had at least one gold album. Ross only has wale so far, who actually had his own fanbase to begin with.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
that dont mean nothing, comeback season drake didnt have a album and look where he is, you cant listen to 10 songs on urban radio anywhere and not hear meek on at least 5 of them.

and drake sold more than kanye and jay :manny:

im not comparing meek to drake but meek is a star right now.

:usure:

WATCH VIDEOS, BUY SONGS
MOST POPULAR
LAST 10 PLAYED
1. J. Cole / Missy Elliott - Nobody's Perfect
2. Young Jeezy / Ne-yo - Leave You Alone
3. Beyonce - Dance For You
4. Loverance / 50 Cent - Up
5. Kirko Bangz - Drank In My Cup
6. Drake / Lil' Wayne - The Motto
7. J. Cole / Trey Songz - Can't Get Enough
8. T.i. - Love This Life
9. Usher - Climax
10. Ne-yo - When You're Mad
11. Rihanna / Chris Brown - Birthday Cake
12. Wale/rick Ross/meek Mill/t-pain - Bag Of Money
13. Usher / Rick Ross - Lemme See
14. Cash Out - Cashin' Out
15. T.i. - You Know What It Is
16. Ne-yo - Because Of You
17. John Legend / Ludacris - Tonight
18. Kanye West / Big Sean / Pusha T / 2 Chainz - Mercy
19. Drake / Lil' Wayne - Hyfr
20. Ben Tankard - Keepmovinon

Read more: MOST POPULAR - FM 98 WJLB - The D's Hip-Hop & R&B

I fukks with meek but homie got a couple nice mixtapes and one group album and yall hollering star. Stars headline tours and have successful albums.

YBE

Banned
Daps
MMG ain't selling out = realest shyt said in this thread

nikkas making music for the 500K and under target audience and it sounds good

Whale tried selling out in 2009 and it almost cost him his career. Nigas fanbase abandon him until Teflon picked him up from the graveyard

Meek & Wale both were about to be local hero/opening acts forever if it wasn't for Officer Rick

Rappers always be on that shyt man.....

I'd much rather my core audience buy 200k on a small album budget & have a long career

vs.

Trying to reach a million fans who won't give a fukk about you in 2 years.

If you can go plat.........great. But if you flop & you alienated your core base in the process...........well, :to: