Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:pachaha: @ him doing u wrong cus u a dark butt

Sounds to me u was givin that nikka the hubby treatment :snoop:

But what u should do is post his pics and info on craigslist under the gay male section and create him a bgclive profile in his area :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGAIN, I never acted like a ho to him. I was always on some square shyt. He didnt even know about my past. I think he treated me like this because im dark skinned. This is why Im done dating black men yall aint shyt. :pacspit:

your rationale is flawed....its not all black men...just that black man...:snoop:

should we stop dating all black women since you're a whore? :mj:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm completely unbiased in this but are you hurt because you wanted to start a legitimate relationship with this guy? I mean, dude lied to you about having a girlfriend alright I can see you getting upset but to the point that you're risking going to jail? I can see if this guy whipped your ass, treated you like complete shyt and all that. But to mess up not only his shyt, but his parent's shyt too? I think that's going too far. Like I said before, if he physically did you bad then that's one thing.

And to Southpaw, man all I can say is that if you had tried that with the right dude you probably wouldn't be breathing right now. That shyt just sounds too crazy. I know plenty of dudes that don't give 2 shyts about women. I had to witness some shyt go down that I didn't want to see, but that's in the past. I'm not passing judgement on anyone but man I'm glad I didn't piss off the people that was capable of doing shyt like this.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:snoop: He was sooo bad! I swear to God! We called that nikka Darth Vador! Scariest nikka I ever dated! He was sooo fukking creepy! :smh: The stories I could tell! At one point I thought that nikka was the devil! .............. :ninja2:

He used to follow me everywhere!!!! One night I was coming home from a bar a few blocks away. I was drinking that night and had smoked a bunch of weed. It was winter again so it was 'Miami Cold'. It was after midnight and the streets were real quiet.... I put my key in the gate and step into my yard. I was looking down at my phone and the nikka popped out in front of me from the side of the building. It's night so the only illumination was the moon and street light a few feet away so everything had this glow......

This nikka was sweating!!! Wearing an all black sweat suit and he bald right so STEAM!!!!! was coming off the top of this nikka head!!! :damn: OFF HIS HEAD!!!! :wtf: Not a little bit of steam like when you blow a breath in the cold. ALOT of steam like pulling a bowl of noodles out the microwave!!!!!! :dead: All I saw was his red angry beady eyes and steam rising off his head! That nikka looked like the devil!!! I will never forget that shyt a day in my life!!!! :sadbron:

can we get the thread where you describe the entire relationship?

plus, the violence,...
i need a good wall of text, read.....
art barr

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
threadstarters mother should have
sorry%20about%20your%20thread.gif
instead

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AGAIN, I never acted like a ho to him. I was always on some square shyt. He didnt even know about my past. I think he treated me like this because im dark skinned. This is why Im done dating black men yall aint shyt. :pacspit:

You think?? :usure:

So youre going to vandalize his shyt for why you think he treated you like crap. Thats not smart babygirl. Why not just straight up ask him why he was a dikk to you. You might get the answer youre looking for and then you can bury the hatchet :yeshrug: No need to hold on to that shyt cuz believe it or not he has some power over you. Let that shyt go.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Lol@u nikkas trying to talk to this ho like she a normal human being

At first she said he treated like shyt cuz she is darkskinned
Then she added..he lied bout having a gf..:rudy:

Why the fukk would he even be with u if he didnt like dark hoes?:usure:

Im sure the prostitute's johns are spending quality time with their family this weekend and she is bored out of her mind thus making up all this stories

These dumb hoes talk all that strong,independent shyt all day and somehow cant just walk away from a shytty relationship?
Get dumped and plot to vandalize some shyt as get back?

and this other ho talking bout dating lunatics and shyt like its something to be proud of
:what:

and some other ho talking bout she would rather fight a nikka..:rudy:

and u wonder why all these sambos stay shytting on black women

Always blaming shyt on emotions when u made the choice to be with that nikka/fukk that nikka

Get fukked,get dumped..vandalize..go to jail..come out..cant find a job...turn to prostitution...blame it on all black men

:snoop: