Harry Potter really almost had himself a fine redbone if it wasn't for Dumbledore's gay ass

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Harry should have hooked up with Cho Chang tho.....

Katie_20Leungnew_20photo.jpg

:takedat:

:pacspit: fukk Cedric Diggory :mjlol:

:russ: Dude was harmless and friendly as fukk but when he got his soul snatched by Voldemort shyt was cathartic to me.

Had me like "Now Harry gonna be deep in Cho guts." :wow:

:dead:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
We have a winner. It's all about the Patronus Charm

side note, but I know I'm not the only one who's been on Pottermore and got sorted in a house and got a wand and shyt...then again I probably am:deadmanny:
I did. I was sorted into Gryfinndor at first, I think, but with the revamp I'm now a Slytherin. It has been a few years... I think the coli has corrupted me lol.

I copped a wand from the wb store on the Warner bros lot when I went to Cali. What I really want is a tie that I could wear to work
Have you seen the HP Wand tv remotes? Its a cool idea, I wanna get one.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
gonna be busy as fukk though, since it just opened in Hollywood. Too bad it isn't as big as the one in FL. But I'm hyped none the less. gonna cop me a wand and maybe a cloak :lolbron: and some butterbeer

I just took my kid last weekend, it wasn't too busy and we had a good time :thumbsup: a lot of fine ass witches hanging around too :takedat:
Cloaks are kind of expensive though, we were looking at that $100+ price tags like :sadcam:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Going to hit up Magical World of Harry Potter in Sept :thumbsup:

Going this summer. I had the time off to go day 1 but my wife vetoed it going with family too.

I copped a wand from the wb store on the Warner bros lot when I went to Cali. What I really want is a tie that I could wear to work
I got a tie from school when i graduated since my uni colors were the same as gryffindor's. Nearly identical design.

Also bought a hogwarts shirt from target to rock when i go.