Harry Potter really almost had himself a fine redbone if it wasn't for Dumbledore's gay ass

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That Ginny/Harry thing came out of nowhere. Harry doesn't even really feel like that towards her until one day he's walking past her and realizes she got hot. i had to do a triple take on that when i read it.

I geuss Harry no longer being hung up on Cho made a difference.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That Ginny/Harry thing came out of nowhere. Harry doesn't even really feel like that towards her until one day he's walking past her and realizes she got hot. i had to do a triple take on that when i read it.

I geuss Harry no longer being hung up on Cho made a difference.

he got thirsty, but it still didn't make sense because he knew Ginny before she was in school, so she went from being his little sister to giving her the pipe :mindblown:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Can't lie Slytherin colors do look best on me :yeshrug:

The Weasley's were hood but they weren't homeless begging on the streets poor. They had enough money to take care of all those kids plus take in Harry.

My thing was Harry a bytch ass nikka

nikka had MORE GOLD builions in that damn vault than he would ever need and the fucc boii couldnt upgrade his closest friends lives smh :stopitslime:

a couple milli here and there so they family wont be the butt of the jokes smh.. waste of inheritance :scust:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

nikka had MORE GOLD builions in that damn vault than he would ever need and the fucc boii couldnt upgrade his closest friends lives smh :stopitslime:

a couple milli here and there so they family wont be the butt of the jokes smh.. waste of inheritance :scust:
I wonder if he gave Fred and George a business loan for their shop? :patrice:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Which brings up another question.

How the fukk did his parents get all that bread?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Which brings up another question.

How the fukk did his parents get all that bread?
There was a prequel book that never dropped that stated that lily was voldemorts bottom bytch who got saved by harrys dad. Diagons alley wasnt the same without her an that shyt hurt voldys pockets so when she had harry he went back to recruit her again and james got brave. Rest is history

latest