Harry Potter really almost had himself a fine redbone if it wasn't for Dumbledore's gay ass

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Harry had no ambition so what do you expect? Dude was THE wizard and settle for an office job at the ministry of magic

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
low-key fukk jk rowling.

the weasleys are dirt poor shanty irish, the chinese girl and the indian twins are barely even real people and have the most generic names like patel and chang and hermione(who has "bushy hair" and is "tan" on occasion) succeeds by completely assimilating into a world built on having "pure blood" and even then she's only good enough for the dirt poor irishman. matter of fact how the fukk do they have magic and abject poverty?

keep your moody eyes open and on point.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Going this summer. I had the time off to go day 1 but my wife vetoed it going with family too.

I got a tie from school when i graduated since my uni colors were the same as gryffindor's. Nearly identical design.

Also bought a hogwarts shirt from target to rock when i go.

Yeah same with my school. Our tie was basically their tie

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
low-key fukk jk rowling.

the weasleys are dirt poor shanty irish, the chinese girl and the indian twins are barely even real people and have the most generic names like patel and chang and hermione(who has "bushy hair" and is "tan" on occasion) succeeds by completely assimilating into a world built on having "pure blood" and even then she's only good enough for the dirt poor irishman. matter of fact how the fukk do they have magic and abject poverty?

:ohhh:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
latest

:banderas1:

cockblocked by that old fakkit and he got stuck with this bytch
Ginny-harry-potter-4436383-834-1212.jpg

:scust:

:scust:

You should see the waitress now, though. :obama:

:damn:

Harry got to be :martin: checking out her gram

:blessed:the coli
:russ:at the idea of harry potter looking at a thot's instagram
:jbhmm:i wonder what instagram looks like in the wizarding world

200x200px-ZC-580771f7_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

LMAO I wish I had daps for everyone

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
low-key fukk jk rowling.

The Wesley's was poor yes but they had a farm. Plus I think there are rules using magic to create money especially when the ministry was in charge. They live in abject poverty but all things considered they wasn't mad about it.