Harry Potter really almost had himself a fine redbone if it wasn't for Dumbledore's gay ass

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
And Emma was at the Met lookin' all elegant and shyt.

giphy.gif

'scust at picking Ginny over this...

e7aCIVlM.jpg
riMDelYK.jpg
eUdIpVzu.jpg

Emma is 26 looking like she's 30+ :wow:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
But you do listen to drag on in Harlem?
Twelve injured in Harlem high-rise fire

HARLEM, Manhattan —Fire officials say 12 people have been injured in a fire at a high-rise apartment building in Harlem.

The fire broke out late Monday, in the compactor chute of a 28-story building at 410 St. Nicholas Ave., officials say.

Firefighters received several calls about people having smoke in their apartments and difficulty breathing.

All of the victims, including a firefighter are hospitalized in stable condition, according to the FDNY.

The cause of the fire remains under investigation, Ruff Ryders could not be reached for comment.

We already know what caused that :fire: :mjpls: :fire:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Twelve injured in Harlem high-rise fire

HARLEM, Manhattan —Fire officials say 12 people have been injured in a fire at a high-rise apartment building in Harlem.

The fire broke out late Monday, in the compactor chute of a 28-story building at 410 St. Nicholas Ave., officials say.

Firefighters received several calls about people having smoke in their apartments and difficulty breathing.

All of the victims, including a firefighter are hospitalized in stable condition, according to the FDNY.

The cause of the fire remains under investigation, Ruff Ryders could not be reached for comment.

We already know what caused that :fire: :mjpls: :fire:

:deadmanny:

Drag raps with a stutter

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
We have a winner. It's all about the Patronus Charm

side note, but I know I'm not the only one who's been on Pottermore and got sorted in a house and got a wand and shyt...then again I probably am:deadmanny:

Yeah, you might be the only one :lolbron:

But geek on, breh :salute:

If you're between like 23 and early 30s Harry Potter was a big part of culture for a hot decade+

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
side note, but I know I'm not the only one who's been on Pottermore and got sorted in a house and got a wand and shyt...then again I probably am:deadmanny:

Yeah, you might be the only one :lolbron:

But geek on, breh :salute:

If you're between like 23 and early 30s Harry Potter was a big part of culture for a hot decade+

:dwillhuh: I legit have no idea what he's talking about in that post. @MartyMcFly Did you read the books too? I almost got into them after I watched the movies for the 1st time 3 years ago off the strenght of HP disscussions on The Coli.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh: I legit have no idea what he's talking about in that post. @MartyMcFly Did you read the books too? I almost got into them after I watched the movies for the 1st time 3 years ago off the strenght of HP disscussions on The Coli.

Yup. Read them all still got them on my bookshelf. Seen every flick opening night