Harry Potter really almost had himself a fine redbone if it wasn't for Dumbledore's gay ass

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
low-key fukk jk rowling.

the weasleys are dirt poor shanty irish, the chinese girl and the indian twins are barely even real people and have the most generic names like patel and chang and hermione(who has "bushy hair" and is "tan" on occasion) succeeds by completely assimilating into a world built on having "pure blood" and even then she's only good enough for the dirt poor irishman. matter of fact how the fukk do they have magic and abject poverty?

keep your moody eyes open and on point.
You Pure or Mug
Ef0LEom.png

I'm only gonna ask you this one time

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
The Wesley's was poor yes but they had a farm. Plus I think there are rules using magic to create money especially when the ministry was in charge. They live in abject poverty but all things considered they wasn't mad about it.
That's what the pure blood capitalist hegemony wants you to think.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I'm watching the movie right now.
MAN DUMBLEDORE THE fukk :damn:
He even knew that ole girl was :wow: as hell and was still :upsetfavre:nope you not going back:lolbron:

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
And Emma was at the Met lookin' all elegant and shyt.

giphy.gif

'scust at picking Ginny over this...

e7aCIVlM.jpg
riMDelYK.jpg
eUdIpVzu.jpg

Emma is a very pretty girl, but Hermione isn't. Ginny is supposed to be HOT. That's why I think the director was a low-key Hermione fanboy, and purposefully made the actress playing Ginny look homely, when she's really not.

They could have sexed up her more and played to her assets, but I think the director wanted Hermione to shine. It's the same reason he gave some of Ron's best lines in the book to movie!Hermione.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Emma is a very pretty girl, but Hermione isn't. Ginny is supposed to be HOT. That's why I think the director was a low-key Hermione fanboy, and purposefully made the actress playing Ginny look homely, when she's really not.

They could have sexed up her more and played to her assets, but I think the director wanted Hermione to shine. It's the same reason he gave some of Ron's best lines in the book to movie!Hermione.

It also didn't help that she and Daniel had no chemistry whatsoever. That's what killed it for me. I'm not into the whole "oh she a not cute" shyt for movies. I'm more into do I believe these two people are into each other and those two just didn't work right. That and them slashing most of the Harry and Ginny stuff from the books didn't help either

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It also didn't help that she and Daniel had no chemistry whatsoever. That's what killed it for me. I'm not into the whole "oh she a not cute" shyt for movies. I'm more into do I believe these two people are into each other and those two just didn't work right. That and them slashing most of the Harry and Ginny stuff from the books didn't help either

Yeah, very true. All of their scenes were just awkward af. I blame the writers and Bonnie for that.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they shoulda def had harry and heroine get together, but you gotta re-write some stuff.

the ron in the movies would basically be ready to commit that if harry even looked at hermoine on some love shyt. they had ron on some real fragile ego shyt in the movies.

at least in the books dude was a quiddage star and had some of his own shine.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I never understood why Harry never got with Hermione. How he let Ron scoop that up. Or even Cho. Hell even Luna Lovegood looked like she'd be down and prolly a freak.

Ginny :scusthov:
It wasn't in the movies nor the books, but let's be honest....c'mon...ya know Harry got with her on the low. :youngsabo:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You can tell JK either never told or just never decided that Ginny was supposed to be a cute kid or grow up to be beautiful.

She's supposed to be BAD, looking like a prime Lohan and shyt

Also JK has admitted that Ron/Hermoine was a mistake

That got people so mad :mjlol: but it made perfect sense and I give her props for admitting that

Especially when Ginny ended up looking :huhldup: