HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
for the love of god, shut up.

You aren't slick, sitting her trying to play diversion. That lsa poster was cofirmed to be amethyst or .༼-◕_◕-༽., way back.
And said lsa poster is harlem, read through the posts dammit.

I believe that LSA poster is a member on this site but I still haven't seen anything definitive that says it's @HarlemHottie

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don’t know, but Harlem Hottie doesn’t font like them at all. Typing, subjects,slang, etc.

Once again, don’t know, but some of the things mentioned are rare, but can exist among hundreds of folks. Ivy league highly educated Black woman married to equally highly educated black man from NYC who went to boarding school with rich white folks.

I don’t know tho. :lupe:
No shyt. That ain't the point but thanks for confirming your from lsa:stopitslime:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
for the love of god, shut up.

You aren't slick, sitting her trying to play diversion. That lsa poster was cofirmed to be amethyst or .༼-◕_◕-༽., way back.
And said lsa poster is harlem, read through the posts dammit.

Why would I care that much Sis?

Who sits on line comparing online forum members for some type of exposure? Or care about them. Not I.

Anyway. Night! :smile:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I honestly don’t know, but Harlem Hottie doesn’t font like them at all. Typing, subjects,slang, etc.

Once again, don’t know, but some of the things mentioned are rare, but can exist among hundreds of folks. Ivy league highly educated Black woman married to equally highly educated black man from NYC who went to boarding school with rich white folks.

:mjpls::mjpls:
Look at the cac configuring
a successful black man can’t be with an educated black woman.

Except for when you live it, it’s okay then??
I wasn’t sure if you wanted a similar environment.

I lived in the Woodlands. A nicer area, but white. Around 4-5.

My boogie black friends come from Belaire.

or maybe if she was Asian, huh bytch?? Then it’s more plausible?
My ex-roommate is Asian. She broke up with a dude because he didn't buy the most expensive air fryer on the market. Tuesday, he was out of the door. Friday, she replaced him with a dude who financially faired better. Silicone Valley Tech dude. Still together too.

They are submissive when you are financial providers. Think Wendy Deng. Sis used her 1st husband to secure her VISA. Her second man was a billionaire. They know the game and play it well. Hyping foreign Asian women as better is cute until she gets her ticket and visa in your name then finds what she really wants.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Why would I care that much Sis?

Who sits on line comparing online forum members for some type of exposure? Or care about them. Not I.

Anyway. Night! :smile:
Because I know of a said woman in real life and it's not okay to cosplay on the internet using people's lives and creating fanfiction.
Notice this crazy lady hasn't refuted anything:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I don’t know - maybe you need your own thread. Never heard of a History Grad student. Are you a black woman?
:francis::comeon:

History Grad Student here, You are right. For the average person, it did nothing. For middle class white men, it changed their entire world.
:mjlol:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Claims she knows that font very well and try to ram down my throat some bullshyt.
Bullshyt get's refuted with evidence, claims she doesn't care.
LSA is really running an asylum. Makes me think I'm going crazy.
Ya'll have it.:russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's 50/50 to me

Some of the evidence is compelling but I still can't tell either way:yeshrug:
Dude 75% of the coli thinks you are white - sit the fuk down.

True but black women perpetuate all the negative shyt that we see in black men.

A lot of black women coddle black boys and raise them to be undisciplined, impulsive, and short sighted.

Of course they don't value marriage if they never saw their mom in a healthy mature relationship.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Claims she knows that font very well and try to ram down my throat some bullshyt.
Bullshyt get's refuted with evidence, claims she doesn't care.
LSA is really running an asylum. Makes me think I'm going crazy.
Ya'll have it.:russ:
Notice no one has dapped pr back you up in like 4 hours and 15 pages ago. And who the fuk is forcing you to post on LSA, you do know that you can not NOT login and lmao at the asylum escapee on an epic rant talking to herself like she’s the thought police but said nothing bc there is nothing to refute. So how many fontinistas are you accusing- I lost count.
:deadrose::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.