HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Harlem Hottie and I can prove we aren’t the same account because we have talked in the past.

Also, if you are ADOS, you more than likely have family in the South. Because of the train, SC folks often settled in NYC. Most internal movement of African Americans depended on the train routes.
Again, no shyt. My point for bringing up all those points wasn’t to refute them, it was to show that all three accounts are the same person and she’s using her lsa account to spew racist venom. Y’all keep ignoring the facts and creating narratives to divert and I’m over it. Good bye.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh you are a clown weirdo.

I'm not about converse with a man on the internet pretending to be a woman.
Did you get a tag team from LSA to start these threads??
:what:

1. Thread
    Black men love thugs more than blackwomen.
    You Kevin Samuels ass nikkas shyt on black women but dikk ride degenerates connected to multiple murders like Lil Boosie, Elderado Redd and some...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, May 16, 2021, 89 replies, in forum: The Bushes

2. Thread
    Two culture vulture Cacs discuss the failures of black men.
    [MEDIA] This is what happens when you let these cacs get comfortable.
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jun 6, 2021, 0 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

3. Thread
    Corporate America turns black men into limp wrist fakkits.
    I recently caught up with a homie that I haven’t seen since college that has been working in accounting for a few years and he sounded straight...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jan 15, 2018, 92 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

4. Thread
    Why do black menhave more smoke for "simps" than irresponsible or deadbeat men?
    Why have smoke for brothers like Russell Wilson and Boyce Watkins and none for the irresponsible dudes leaving a trail of single mothers? And...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jun 18, 2021, 175 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

5. Thread
    Do you think blackmen have low dating standards?
    I don’t know about y’all but I see a lot of dudes I know settling. Putting up with woman with kids, manipulative rude women, womenthat are...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Oct 6, 2017, 19 replies, in forum: The Bushes

6. Thread
    Black women run the entire judicial system in this city. #Blackgirlmagic. Where are the black men?
    Once a suburb of Atlanta, South Fulton is now Georgia’s fifth-largest city, it’s 90 percent Blackand every criminal justice department...[/URL]
    Thread by: [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27328356/members/voice-of-reason.29043/']Voice of Reason[/URL], Jun 23, 2018, 93 replies, in forum: [URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27328356/forums/the-locker-room.6/']The Locker Room[/URL]
    [*][URL='https://www.thecoli.com/search/27328356/members/voice-of-reason.29043/'][IMG]https://www.thecoli.com/search/27328356/styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_s.png

Thread
    Are black men the reason so many blackwomen are comfortable being fat?
    ...Do you think this "thick" culture primary promoted by black men is responsible for this? Edit: Since y'all aren't understanding me let me...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Oct 13, 2016, 148 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Did you get a tag team from LSA to start these threads??
:what:

1. Thread
    Black men love thugs more than blackwomen.
    You Kevin Samuels ass nikkas shyt on black women but dikk ride degenerates connected to multiple murders like Lil Boosie, Elderado Redd and some...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, May 16, 2021, 89 replies, in forum: The Bushes

2. Thread
    Two culture vulture Cacs discuss the failures of black men.
    [MEDIA] This is what happens when you let these cacs get comfortable.
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jun 6, 2021, 0 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

3. Thread
    Corporate America turns black men into limp wrist fakkits.
    I recently caught up with a homie that I haven’t seen since college that has been working in accounting for a few years and he sounded straight...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jan 15, 2018, 92 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

4. Thread
    Why do black menhave more smoke for "simps" than irresponsible or deadbeat men?
    Why have smoke for brothers like Russell Wilson and Boyce Watkins and none for the irresponsible dudes leaving a trail of single mothers? And...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jun 18, 2021, 175 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

5. Thread
    Do you think blackmen have low dating standards?
    I don’t know about y’all but I see a lot of dudes I know settling. Putting up with woman with kids, manipulative rude women, womenthat are...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Oct 6, 2017, 19 replies, in forum: The Bushes

6. Thread
    Black women run the entire judicial system in this city. #Blackgirlmagic. Where are the black men?
    Once a suburb of Atlanta, South Fulton is now Georgia’s fifth-largest city, it’s 90 percent Blackand every criminal justice department...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Jun 23, 2018, 93 replies, in forum: The Locker Room
  7. https://www.thecoli.com/search/27328356/styles/default/xenforo/avatars/avatar_s.png
    Thread
    Are black men the reason so many blackwomen are comfortable being fat?
    ...Do you think this "thick" culture primary promoted by black men is responsible for this? Edit: Since y'all aren't understanding me let me...
    Thread by: Voice of Reason, Oct 13, 2016, 148 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

Breh I heard that voice recording :mjlol:

You are a man :umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can you do that?
Never dismiss me you outta of your range

Been typing non stop for 12 hours you are more pressed than a hooker mattress
Oh fukkkkkk
:merchant::deadrose:

:damn:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You heard the wrong shyt. Try again. But dammmmn for someone who doesnt care who I am why are you pressed to hear my voice.
:jbhmm::mjlol::ohhh:

how are you hearing anything besides your head banging on a headboard after you get fukked both offline and off??

You get off on fakkit sexual imagery or something?

I'm not homophobic but miss me with that type of stuff man.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh you are a homosexual pretending to be a woman online.

All the other clown shyt that you say doesn't matter.
Today

1. Voice of Reason quoted your post in the thread HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too.
    3:39 AM

2. Voice of Reason quoted your post in the thread HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too.
    3:33 AM

3. Voice of Reason quoted your post in the thread HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too.
    3:30 AM

4. Voice of Reason dapped your post in the thread HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too.
    3:30 AM

5. Voice of Reason quoted your post in the thread HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too.
    3:26 AM

6. Voice of Reason quoted your post in the thread HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too.
    3:15 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.