HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I honestly don’t know, but Harlem Hottie doesn’t font like them at all. Typing, subjects,slang, etc.

Once again, don’t know, but some of the things mentioned are rare, but can exist among hundreds of folks. Ivy league highly educated Black woman married to equally highly educated black man from NYC who went to boarding school with rich white folks.

I don’t know tho. :lupe:
As I explained to @Holy Berry the first time she accused me, I'm not super unusual. Manhattan is one of the most densely populated places in the country, Harlem the third most densely populated neighborhood therein (not even counting ppl not on the lease :usure:).

Until very recently, the top ivy feeders schools were all located where? In Manhattan.

What do rich new englanders do? Horseback ride.

The bronx and Harlem are known to have some of the highest pediatric asthma rates in the country, iirc.

Everybody in Harlem got ppl from South Carolina.

Etc, etc. She took the vaguest shyt possible and tried to cobble together a conspiracy. That's why I asked her very specific questions. She has not yet answered, leading me to believe that this is not her own research. Otherwise, it should be nothing to compare my specific answers to those of the others.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's 50/50 to me

Some of the evidence is compelling but I still can't tell either way:yeshrug:
It is 50/50 whether you are white. You’re the same poster that was commissioning others to commit PPP fraud- your evaluation skills are shyt. Still haven’t heard from @Don Diego,
I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

This dude said he applied of PUA and got it. Where is the fraud? You don't know what he put on the applications. Do you know what the qualifications are to get this money?
You FED colluding bastid
:deadrose:Foh

You all sound like you want this dude to "get caught" when that's not going to happen. This money was designed to get into as many hands as possible to keep the economy a float.

This thread is like a clown car in this bih. Nothing but misguided misfits doing the most.

Results
Search Again
12Next >

1. Post
    I’m not pushing shyt goofy ass nikka. I’m point out the false bulls hit Invent companies :dahell: You goofy internet nikkas are something...
    Post by: Voice of Reason, Jan 2, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    post proof of these cases scary nikka

3. Post
    nikka that’s why I said legit info. Of course nikkas passing around the same info are getting caught.

4. Post
    The folks getting Hemmed up stole information. Point me to one person with a case without stealing someone’s info. You can’t goofy ass nikka

5. Post
    U the Feds breh

6. Post
    There is no fraud either they approve your info or they don’t. What are y’all not getting? If you give legit info and get approved u are straight

7. Post
    Scary ass nikka there is no fraud if they approve you with legit information that u provide. U are scaring folks away from getting a free 10k

8. Post
    The irs is not giving out the money fool. You can get accepted and elect to take taxes out.

9. Post
    nikka ain’t U a scammer

10. Post
    :duck:

11. Post
    them crackas ain’t arresting anyone outside of people who stole people’s information

12. Post
    Maybe, but I doubt it
    Post by: Voice of Reason, Dec 9, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room

13. Post
    We don’t know if breh scammed at all. He said he applied and got it without falsifying any info.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Harlem Hottie and I can prove we aren’t the same account because we have talked in the past.

Also, if you are ADOS, you more than likely have family in the South. Because of the train, SC folks often settled in NYC. Most internal movement of African Americans depended on the train routes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It is 50/50 whether you are white. You’re the same poster that was commissioning others to commit PPP fraud- your evaluation skills are shyt. Still haven’t heard from @Don Diego,

You FED colluding bastid
:deadrose:Foh

This thread is like a clown car in this bih. Nothing but misguided misfits doing the most.

Breh you are a clown weirdo.

I'm not about to converse with a man on the internet pretending to be a woman.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@brandy is probably @HarlemHottie other alt account
Good night ya'll:laff:
@brandy was the only one trying to lowkey give you a reason to be on your side, you dumb ass bytch.
:deadrose:

This chick is so mad and spiraling down badly that she alienated her own cac-c00n crew.
:deadrose:
CloseRemorsefulHousefly-size_restricted.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Harlem Hottie and I can prove we aren’t the same account because we have talked in the past.

Also, if you are ADOS, you more than likely have family in the South. Because of the train, SC folks often settled in NYC. Most internal movement of African Americans depended on the train routes.
She'll dismiss that. She also didn't believe that a coli breh apprised me of the lsa segue into my life during their KS thread. (I believe that's motive.)

She won't believe the train thing bc she's Haitian and probably didn't read The Warmth of Other Suns. :coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh you are a clown weirdo.

I'm not about converse with a man on the internet pretending to be a woman.
It’s 3:20am - what’s the title of the thread and what are you currently doing?? Trying to figure out who is who. For no Reason at all. Instead of interacting with your alleged dyck offline. As far as anyone knows, you are a bytch. Voice of reason with no logical skills.

Fukkin faggit. This is how it always goes- going on 4 years. Any female poster that you dislike you ASSume they have a dyck despite several staff statements and counter evidence that you overlook, no reason for thinking so bc it doesn’t feed your narrative. Into how or why a black Woman should think. But the wench whitewashing in the OP is real bc she fits the cac description of degrading black Americans and/or black men. Bytchmade .
:deadrose::deadrose:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It’s 3:20am - what’s the title of the thread and what are you currently doing?? Trying to figure out who is who. For no Reason at all. Instead of interacting with your alleged dyck offline. As far as anyone knows, you are a bytch. Voice of reason with no logical skills.

Fukkin faggit
:deadrose::deadrose:

Breh you are a homosexual pretending to be a woman online.

All the other clown shyt that you say doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.