Not open for further replies.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Clam down nikka, the patience post was funny :pachaha:

I know.. I was overdue for an outburst though, my bad. I usually go after @KyokushinKarateMan and his strong chin sister who looks like a cross between Lawrence Taylor and Lisa Leslie.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That poster is a (LSA screen shotted poster) black man hater.

Do you agree with her views?

I'm pretty open - so if I did - would I post on a forum made up of majority men?

And LSA is made up of many forums and topics (alleys) to frequent. Just cause a woman is on LSA - that doesn't mean she hates Black men. If you know LSA it's still lots of push back on anti-Black man rhetoric.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That’s taking positive reinforcement a bit too far sis. You know damn well……
Bir.gif
:russ: You know I try to be nice.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I honestly don’t know, but Harlem Hottie doesn’t font like them at all. Typing, subjects,slang, etc.

Once again, don’t know, but some of the things mentioned are rare, but can exist among hundreds of folks. Ivy league highly educated Black woman married to equally highly educated black man from NYC who went to boarding school with rich white folks.

I don’t know tho. :lupe:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can't you read? wasn't talking about you. Jesus Christ:hhh:
I know the fuk you better not be.

shyt, you don’t even know who you’re talking about at this point.
:mjlol::mjlol:
:dead:
This bytch is posting any and all random retorts from wherever to see what sticks and insert the LSA shyt for traction with a side of whatever as leverage after being disputed by not 1 but both mods - on her own thread.

The dap fishing and coli co-signs for this broad evaporated real quick. She’s having a certified meltdown bc her comments hold no weight. Log the fuk off and Go get out shyt together. Bytch youve been sweating all weekend like this was your full time job
:laff::laff:

How it started: perception-
-2jK8p.gif

How it’s ending: Reality -
tenor.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don’t know, but Harlem Hottie doesn’t font like them at all. Typing, subjects,slang, etc.

Once again, don’t know, but some of the things mentioned are rare, but can exist among hundreds of folks. Ivy league highly educated Black woman married to equally highly educated black man from NYC who went to boarding school with rich white folks.

That and the hieroglyphics:patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dead:

Once again, don’t know, but some of the things mentioned are rare, but can exist among hundreIvy league highly educated Black woman married to equally highly educated black man from NYC who went to boarding school with rich white folks.

Shut the fukkkk up - who the f fuk are you??
:mjlol::mjlol:

Dumb bytch swirl syndrome - who told you that your thoughts on who you think is matter?? 2013 -804 messages, whose alt acct is this??
:mjtf:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Status
Not open for further replies.