Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where the hell are you coming from with this crap? do you even get the jist of the thread? Did you even read it?
Why the hell are you even asking if they from atlanta when my original post shows all three accounts claiming they are from harlem?:gucci:

:comeon:
No. I'm not from Brooklyn. I'm from Queens.

Those are places (neighborhoods) that are IN the borough of Queens, but are still referred to as Queens - but the mailing address will say Queens Village, NY 11429 not just Queens, NY or Far Rockaway, NY; (St. Albans, NY; Jamaica, NY = all Queens.)
@KodeBlue - if you are in Queens this^^^ and Margherita’s

:picard::dead::dead: Damnnnn.... queens is not a suburb
:wtb: shout to Rochdale, Queens Village and Queensbridge, too
:dahell:

Drill made it out to Queens, lol.. just a matter of time . Shyt is lit.
Ayyyeee. No it’s not them , don’t talk about those dudes, I’m from Queens
:stopitslime:
Why the fuk can’t you get your facts straight you ugly ho.
Don't even come in this thread saying that Long Island is part of Queens :umad:
It's literally not "in queens", I literally don't give a shyt what it says. That's not Queens. So I guess if an Instagram or twitter caption said it, it literally must be true.. I guess you can literally tell me about where I'm from, randos on Instagram and Twitter know better than me.
:stopitslime:

Historically - Queens birthed the Rap Dynasty "you love to hear the story again and again, how it all got started way back when..... Queensbridge:youngsabo:"

Lol. The borders can be adjacent. People having their front yard in Queens but their backyard is considered long island.
Those are places (neighborhoods) that are IN the borough of Queens, but are still referred to as Queens - but the mailing address will say Queens Village, NY 11429 not just Queens, NY or Far Rockaway, NY; (St. Albans, NY; Jamaica, NY = all Queens.)
LMAOFFFFFF!!!!
:dead::dead::laff::laff:
you will respect the "dash"es -I'm from Queens :ufdup:then when you leave Queens and travel to different states, you think all "5 digit" address numbers look funny without the "dash" or insert a dash where there isn't one (yup, done that).
:snoop:
don't get me started on that Queens - Long Island border debate:bryan::martin:

I run you bytch
NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities
:hhh:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
You limp wristed bytch.. @ me next time instead of jumping on another nikkas post like a punk ass fan, fukk nikka.

I’d run your dumb ass over with a freighliner and physically present the remains to your gimp legged mother, fakkit. Then I’ll find your absentee ass daddy and slap the shyt out of him for making the mistake of putting another generation of his weak ass genetics into the world.
:laff::laff::laff:

@The M.I.C.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Welp.

Well, I know she works, went to school -- or lives/lived in Atlanta at one point or another.

She is in STEM though. So, I am correct in that.

You seem to know more about folks personal life than me. I don't stalk people or care enough to do all this for anyone.

Continue on.... I guess.
How you know all this? from your lsa discord?:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:pachaha: You struggling.

Ps, if that's you, you're a pretty girl. Why don't you have anything to do on a Saturday night? Are you still quarantining? :jbhmm:
That’s taking positive reinforcement a bit too far sis. You know damn well……
Bir.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm just dropping in. :smile:. And I'm not reading all this ish.

I saw the LSA font you screenshot -- and I know that LSA font is from Atlanta, lives in Atlanta and in the STEM field. So, therefore that can't be Harlem.

That's all. Have a great night!

That poster(LSA screen shotted poster) is a black man hater.

Do you agree with her views?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.