Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
you know this how? :gucci:

I know that LSA font very well ---- and her posting style/views -- and she is nothing like either of the Coli people you posted.

In terms of her career, views and/or background. Is @HarlemHottie or @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC in the STEM field/employed in a STEM career?

Are they from Atlanta -- or live there?

I don't think they are.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I know that LSA font very well ---- and her posting style/views -- and she is nothing like either of the Coli people you posted.

In terms of her career, views and/or background. Is @HarlemHottie or @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC in the STEM field/employed in a STEM career?

Are they from Atlanta -- or live there?

I don't think they are.
Where the hell are you coming from with this crap? do you even get the jist of the thread? Did you even read it?
Why the hell are you even asking if they from atlanta when my original post shows all three accounts claiming they are from harlem?:gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
look at this reverse psychology bullshyt. I have to give it to you:wow:
But anyways, shall I post her since you both seem to have similar backgrounds? you might know her:krs:
Seems like you have a habit on Hating on non black male bashing coli females, from the sidelines
We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux
:patrice:
A mod said that Harlemhottie was legit and you’re still thinking you have the right or authority to question. You didn’t have the same energy when you thought he was showing up in this thread ri co-sign you
tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where the hell are you coming from with this crap? do you even get the jist of the thread? Did you even read it?
Why the hell are you even asking if they from atlanta when my original post shows all three accounts claiming they are from harlem?:gucci:
Bytch I never ever claimed I was from Manhattan, I’m from Queens, NY
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
And I went to Catholic school - when has @HarlemHottie ever claimed Dominican ties in her ancestry??
You stupid c00nfused thread fail generating bytch.

post my quotes where I ever claimed that I was born and raised in Harlem ny . I fux with Cam- you’re a fuk up
:mjlol::stopitslime:

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I'm just dropping in. :smile:. And I'm not reading all this ish.

I saw the LSA font you screenshot -- and I know that LSA font is from Atlanta, lives in Atlanta and in the STEM field. So, therefore that can't be Harlem.

That's all. Have a great night!

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Nicole being from Queens, I’ll never forget the thread where some random poster asked Nicole about the Supreme team and Nicole proceeded to verbally bury the nikka and tell him to stay out of NY bidness :laff:

I was dying reading this shyt :dead::mjcry:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@HarlemHottie came in here at 12:20 am. Lsa poster came back on at 12:44 am.
@xoxodede who is also an lsa poster comes here around 30 mins ago reciting fugazi bullshyt.
You couldn't make this shyt up if you want to:laff:

Yup, I am. Everybody know I am. Nor am I ashamed about it. Said that I was from Day 1 on this site. :smile:

I'm just saying you gotta dig a little better. shyt, I am trying to help you perfect your skills --- cause you all the way off.

Let me know if you need help!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don’t know why but this cracked me up too :russ:

nikka just leave the thread then :deadmanny:

You limp wristed bytch.. @ me next time instead of jumping on another nikkas post like a punk ass fan, fukk nikka.

I’d run your dumb ass over with a freighliner and physically present the remains to your gimp legged mother, fakkit. Then I’ll find your absentee ass daddy and slap the shyt out of him for making the mistake of putting another generation of his weak ass genetics into the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.