HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Anyways back to @HarlemHottie
Now, I'm not here to refute these facts. Matter of fact, I know of a woman who fits the exact profile of these claims. She's from Harlem, prestigious prep school/ivy league pipeline , catching cases for her man (for reference Why Do People Act Like Their So Above Their Emotions?....), ethnically ambiguous, and speaks multiple languages. Only problem is she's a single mom in her 20s, but we'll get to that later :mjpls:
Another woman with the same origin story. Shall I post her?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Seems like you need to fukking read more, broadie. Where in my post did I take Issue with French...or even Latin?

It's just strange as hell that someone would learn Classical Greek and Hieroglyphics unless their occupation called for it because, like you said, you can just open a book to read about their eras in English, Latin, or French. Unless you traveled over there to study ancient artifacts, what practical purpose does knowing those two languages serve.

With Latin, you can at least say that you speak fluently the language that French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, and Portuguese are derived from, so it'll be easier to learn them now that you have the core/key aspects of all five languages.

I was setting the table with what French does for a person relating to Africans and that continent. It is a logical conclusion that adding Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics bounds one to archiving, archeology, linguistics or other paths of research with an African purpose in mind.

:snoop:

Don't double down.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is an exposal gone bad..sometimes having too much "evidence " can backfire..I got to the point reading where

1. I didnt care
2. Was asking myself "who is this? :dahell: "
:dead::deadrose:
i don’t know what’s more comical - the fact that she Spent days planning this out as if this was precision instead of questioning her decision
*bars
Or
The posters hyping her up because they are so pressed to see an exposure based of posters they don’t like .
Or
The fact that this thread has been remixed for the past 3-4 years. And apparently having an extensive vocabulary, posting food, being in a long term relationship, not worshipping white men and living in NYC is grounds for a call out thread. And posting random images of comments from LSA, no links and no usernames underneath the photo to identify the poster is plausible bc she says so. Even the person doing the exposing has posted up more reckless than the poster she tried to “expose”. And it only took me 2 seconds to pull up. This same poster that thinks Being a white man’s wench has legitimacy
:deadrose::dead:

most black men are worthless. It is what it is

so yes you agree that black men aren't loyal or "good'?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Seems like you need to fukking read more, broadie. Where in my post did I take Issue with French...or even Latin?

It's just strange as hell that someone would learn Classical Greek and Hieroglyphics unless their occupation called for it because, like you said, you can just open a book to read about their eras in English, Latin, or French. Unless you traveled over there to study ancient artifacts, what practical purpose does knowing those two languages serve.
It is a logical conclusion that adding Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics bounds one to archiving, archeology, linguistics or other paths of research
No need to argue, you're both right. Again, hieroglyphs were a personal (childhood) hobby, likely the result of such easy access to Museum Mile and the great exhibits.

Independent/ private schools require an ancient language and a modern language.

My major in ug required classical Greek bc, had I continued my education, the path was archaeology. I was briefly a linguistics major.

I didn't plan it out, I like old stuff and old languages. :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My face, bytch your face looks like a shyt stain. That's why the father of your children want nothing to do with you. Nikka gets reminded daily that he knowingly skeeted in a gargoyle every time he sees you, you ugly bytch. You will never be as pretty as me. The skin on your face is putrid that's why you hide behind 10 layers of makeup and filters. You have no social media cuz ya that damn ugly and you stay in a dungeon all day regulated to invalids and throwaways of society.
Bytch are you going to pull up a random Google image and claim it was me so that you can complete your thread?? Or did your advisors not give you that advice??
:lupe:
Let me help you
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...failed-exposals-and-failed-e-scandals.723805/

those pics posted^^^ain’t me if you’re looking for an assist delusional bytch

:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:dead::deadrose:
i don’t know what’s more comical - the fact that she Spent days planning this out as if this was precision instead of questioning her decision
*bars
Or
The posters hyping her up because they are so pressed to see an exposure based of posters they don’t like .
Or
The fact that this thread has been remixed for the past 3-4 years. And apparently having an extensive vocabulary, posting food, being in a long term relationship, not worshipping white men and living in NYC is grounds for a call out thread. And posting random images of comments from LSA, no links and no usernames underneath the photo to identify the poster is plausible bc she says so. Even the person doing the exposing has posted up more reckless than the poster she tried to “expose”. And it only took me 2 seconds to pull up. This same poster that thinks Being a white man’s wench has legitimacy
:deadrose::dead:
:wow: All of this.

And those was barz. :cheers:

My question is: what have I done to merit this degree of investigation? Was it loving bm? Being pro black generally? Being ados? Being happy? I really question the psychology behind this, bc something is dreadfully awry. :jbhmm:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:wow: All of this.

And those was barz. :cheers:

My question is: what have I done to merit this degree of investigation? Was it loving bm? Being pro black generally? Being ados? Being happy? I really question the psychology behind this, bc something is dreadfully awry. :jbhmm:
look at this reverse psychology bullshyt. I have to give it to you:wow:
But anyways, shall I post her since you both seem to have similar backgrounds? you might know her:krs:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My face, bytch your face looks like a shyt stain. That's why the father of your children want nothing to do with you. Nikka gets reminded daily that he knowingly skeeted in a gargoyle every time he sees you, you ugly bytch. You will never be as pretty as me. The skin on your face is putrid that's why you hide behind 10 layers of makeup and filters. You have no social media cuz ya that damn ugly and you stay in a dungeon all day regulated to invalids and throwaways of society.
Post your own quotes, ho. You’re out of your jurisdiction on this side. Wasted an entire Saturday night exposing yourself.
other races of men don't find us attractive and men are only faithful as their options.
Wouldn't you so called "good men" be a farce?
:jbhmm:
Come to think of it, I've never met a "nice" guy that was attractive:patrice:
Every guy who ever labeled themselves as "nice" or "good" either had a receding hairline, short, looked like a wild boar, or had a beer gut:skip:
You ask where have all the good black men gone and I'll say to you well, when have they ever been here?:ld:
Come on coli, let's talk
ReWZp.gif
Discuss.
:dahell::mjpls:

These are your quotes though
Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Let’s ask her why she doesn’t have any man to be posting up why black men aren’t like Steve Curry in a business suit??
Praised and acknowledged by other black men?:jbhmm:

As a black woman, even though chaste and classy women get some hate from other black women, they are usually admired. That is usually the opposite for men.

For so long the rhetoric has been that women do not want a good, upstanding man. They want the bad boy who will blow their backs out and send them packing. So naturally, men's argument has been to fall in line with what women want in order to get them.

All of a sudden, ayesha curry steps on the scene and it's "oh I want I woman like ayesha", "yall hoes need to be more like ayesha".

Pause:dame:
So now the argument is, "we as men are allowed to have standards and want a woman like ayesha".
Well, where were those standards when you were running through deshawn, eshlawn, lil mamma, and her friends?:dwillhuh:
This new argument is set on the basis that you as a man are the leader and the one to choose.
So if this is the new role black men want to accept, why aren't the likes of steph curry being championed?
Why aren't black men telling other black men to be more selective?
Why aren't black men telling other black men that it's ok to not sleep around?

But ya'll are quick to tell black women to stop being hoes and have respect for themselves.:comeon:
I firmly believe that most of you men using ayesha curry as the golden standard is simply a ploy to support the old adage "men are naturally promiscuous".
From the age of dawn, men have been sleeping with prostitutes and whores but went and found a virtuous woman to marry.
You may want an ayesha curry but that doesn't stop you from sleeping with the kim's, amber's, and chyna's.:shaq2:
Simply put, if you aren't going to be like steph, you shouldn't expect an ayesha.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.