HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This is your face though. Fuk are you worried about her dinner plates when your edges and receding hairline is struggling?? In addition to hide your struggle weight behind that grandma wrap- where the fuk are your priorities?? Your face is wide as fuk and head is big as shyt yet here you are with a failed exposure - your horrible weave ain’t ADOS vibes b - why do your tracks start halfway in the middle of your head
:snoop:
have you seen you?? Post a picture of yourself on a tread mill not talking about a thread meal
:dahell:
XEnmUyx.jpg
My face, bytch your face looks like a shyt stain. That's why the father of your children want nothing to do with you. Nikka gets reminded daily that he knowingly skeeted in a gargoyle every time he sees you, you ugly bytch. You will never be as pretty as me. The skin on your face is putrid that's why you hide behind 10 layers of makeup and filters. You have no social media cuz ya that damn ugly and you stay in a dungeon all day regulated to invalids and throwaways of society.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I ain’t got beef with no one. Just posting what I was gave. My Lsa user name is aquakilla.

That’s Barnett idiot:laff:

Oh...That says a lot. You actively post on LSA, huh?
:patrice:

That’s all we needed to know. Any female that even has an account there is suspect. That’s essentially admitting to having an account on St0rmfr0nt. fukk outta here, you goofy ass broad.
:camby:

Wish I could take my rep back. You’re lucky that this bullshyt thread was entertaining at least. Trying to create drama with TWO of our beloved female posters? As you can see throughout the thread, it didn’t work.
:martin:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
@HarlemHottie

You are good with me. You both have always been thorough.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why am I just now seeing this username @Holy Berry :wtf:
Because all of her swirl set bitter bytch friends can’t show their face anymore on the coli; so they sent in the Developmental training squad in their last ditch effort at reprisal
tenor.gif

@Holy Berry played her hand like 5 days ago - nevermind the fact I already knew what she was going to post; she really thought she had a hit with this one - saw her messages and everything that she thought were private and confidential. Bytch thought she was doing lipsta-coli cyber top opp secret investigation instigation and ended up Robo-copping out,
UnnaturalBareBarb-max-1mb.gif

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I came in bc I'm still waiting for answers to these questions.

Bc it looks like all she did was post them same tired "receipts" from the other thread. I'm still waiting.

But in the meantime, allow me remind everyone, an "aquiline" nose is the polar opposite of a "vaguely semitic" one. Let me not post definitions bc I'll be accused of being some other person on the internet who also... uses a dictionary. :skip:

Id also like to point out that this all started with LSA a few months ago as a result of my involvement in the Kevin Samuels thread. I apparently warranted a full page of their KS thread. The main information gatherer claimed to have a coli account. Just like @Holy Berry, she had SO many questions. Being the friendly girl I am, I invited her to come thru and ask. I guess this is their response...? :pachaha:
you keep going with the duck shyt. You obviously alter facts depending on what account you're on you crazy thing. And I've answered your questions in my original post.
Now refute that that aint you on all three accounts.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Because all of her swirl set bitter bytch friends can’t show their face anymore on the coli; so they sent in the Developmental training squad in their last ditch effort at reprisal
tenor.gif

@Holy Berry played her hand like 5 days ago - nevermind the fact I already knew what she was going to post; she really thought she had a hit with this one - saw her messages and everything that she thought were private and confidential. Bytch thought she was doing lipsta-coli cyber top opp secret investigation instigation and ended up Robo-copping out,
This is an exposal gone bad..sometimes having too much "evidence " can backfire..I got to the point reading where

1. I didnt care
2. Was asking myself "who is this? :dahell: "

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My face, bytch your face looks like a shyt stain. That's why the father of your children want nothing to do with you. Nikka gets reminded daily that he knowingly skeeted in a gargoyle every time he sees you, you ugly bytch. You will never be as pretty as me. The skin on your face is putrid that's why you hide behind 10 layers of makeup and filters. You have no social media cuz ya that damn ugly and you stay in a dungeon all day regulated to invalids and throwaways of society.
You’ve never seen me. Never met me to know me or about me. And HarlemHottie doesn’t look that much different than her avi. Mad at the pretty girls you big unfortunate bodied, basic faced bytch. You sound wild unhinged.t triggered as shyt. Been dealing with reject jealous chicks like you since high school - hating from a distance while your dream dudes navigate around us, with your old out of shape 2 months of no hair growth weave wearing ass.
:laff:

fukk are you mad at for- this is your thread that you started. You brought this on yourself. Fukkkkkk lmao. Getting mad off your own thread like I started this dumb confusing shyt.
:laff::laff:
Stop while you’re not ahead. But then again with that size head of yours - it’s mind over what really matters.

You’re ugly as fuk which is why you’re so damn desperate and angry. No amount of thread stunting can change that. What a Fukkin mess of a bytch you are- I warned you this was a bad decision. Bet you won’t next time

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is your face though. Fuk are you worried about her dinner plates when your edges and receding hairline is struggling?? In addition to hide your struggle weight behind that grandma wrap- where the fuk are your priorities?? Your face is wide as fuk and head is big as shyt yet here you are with a failed exposure - your horrible weave ain’t ADOS vibes b - why do your tracks start halfway in the middle of your head. The irony of you talking about zoom in when at no point should you be posing for camera zooms - you hideous bytch. Should have Zoomed in on your uneven pencil inned eyebrows in a mirror like you do on her image
:snoop:
have you seen you?? Post a picture of yourself on a tread mill not talking about a thread meal
:dahell:
XEnmUyx.jpg

What does your face look like Nicole?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you keep going with the duck shyt. You obviously alter facts depending on what account you're on you crazy thing. And I've answered your questions in my original post.
Now refute that that aint you on all three accounts.
:deadmanny: bytch. You don't give me chores.

Its Saturday night in the summertime, get you some business. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Status
Not open for further replies.