Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:...that look on @HarlemHottie's face when she see them alerts and reads the title of this thread.

i don't know how many personalities she has, but the one that post under the HH sign-in, is a solid poster from what i read over the years.
She doesn’t have to read a damn thing. I messaged her to ignore this stupid shyt. See how that works. That’s how adults communicate .
:mjlol::comeon:
Y’all are the one doing all of the boosting. 3 years going on 4 on a repeat cycle . Over that @Holy Berry of all people. An LSA plant . What the fuk is wrong with some of you weirdos. How the fuk do usernames on a screen give you Post traumatic thread delusion where the constant attack is on black females who support you rather than the Wench bytch like @Holy Berry who wishes you don’t exist as black men??
:gucci:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Harlem has repeatedly said her "man" don't allow pics but has sent several men pics on here. Ask yourself does that makes sense?:mjpls:
Once I started posting, i was wasting a lot of time defending myself from **** accusations. So i presented a compromise to him: I'd give my pics to a few loosely vetted guys on the condition that they cosign my cuteness or femaleness when necessary. He accepted my compromise.

He makes rules, we revisit, we occassionally amend.

Idc about who's who, but why in Satan's inauspicious name would one learn French and Latin, then do the dash to Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics?

Why the fukk wouldn't you just move to Italian or an African language next:heh:?
Hieroglyphs were a personal hobby. I chose French over Spanish in jr high bc of all the francophone Africans in Harlem. I wanted to speak to them. :ld:

We had no choice on latin. Classical Greek for ug. If I had continued, I probably would have learned German next bc a lot of the early archaeology texts are in French or German. Italian or an African language were not relevant to my course of study.

meanwhile @HarlemHottie is problem home chilling with her man not giving a fuk about this thread on her radar,
Yep. Had some good food, good sex, took a nap and woke up to this bullshyt. :mjlol:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They've been around, but your welcome to add them to your list of conspiracies :ehh:

Topic bringing folks out of retirement :picard:

I'm a #TSC exclusive roster member now, but they let me out for a crossover event. :mjlit:
200.gif
Sup
tenor.gif

Rest in peace to New Jack though

1/3 of this thread is formerly active members just stopping in to say hi

1/3 is talking about @Ol'Otis living in bakersfield

1/3 is new members that are clueless to what any of this is about asking to get caught up

The last 1% is @paperbag and @Serious talking about Hieroglyphics

Put a fork in it, we're done :flabbynsick:

We had a good run.

Queen of the dead back too?

:mjcry:

I kicked a demon in the balls and got a second lease on life. :mjlit:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
:snoop:

This is easily the worst post in the thread, don't know how all of you skimmed past this.

If you're going to learn a European language other than English, French is the ticket. More than 29 African countries have French as an official or co-official language.

Latin, classical Greek and Hieroglyphics shows a clear interest in Egypt and history.

Some of y'all really need to open a book.

Seems like you need to fukking read more, broadie. Where in my post did I take Issue with French...or even Latin?

It's just strange as hell that someone would learn Classical Greek and Hieroglyphics unless their occupation called for it because, like you said, you can just open a book to read about their eras in English, Latin, or French. Unless you traveled over there to study ancient artifacts, what practical purpose does knowing those two languages serve.

With Latin, you can at least say that you speak fluently the language that French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian, and Portuguese are derived from, so it'll be easier to learn them now that you have the core/key aspects of all five languages.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait isn't Amethyst the same user @.༼-◕_◕-༽. ?

He/She/They/It was here a few months ago.
Essential - Official Android Thread (GOOG SET DROID GANG)
U of C study of vitamin D and covid with black people..

And how is H0lt connected in this?
all i know for certain is that account is 100% ****

it used to be named Lux or Luxie or something which is a well known **** alias

all it did was spin the most extravagant lies. whoever was running that account was not ivy league educated. they would duck any type of intellectual debate. 100% weird ass ducktales to look "good" on a coli alias. and it was the type of shyt a 12 year old would lie about to sound "smart" on their anonymous internet screen name. **** is a certified weirdo.

@Ibuccimane in 2015 you said you finished college, Come on here and tell us all the truth
Fake Pro-Black .༼-◕_◕-༽. is Smashing A Coli Cac

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see that Asian persuasion faggit @Stir Fry is all up in the mix as usual anytime he thinks the pro black posters are about to be “exposed” - with his corny jokes. I thought you were a race of peacemakers who don’t start shyt, you inciteful bandwagon rice riot act assimilating bytch. “We no do nutthing”. I don’t give a fuk if you fukked a self hating IR wandering wench and gave you your half black daughter. You AINT black, boy. And you definitely aren’t slick - whenever it’s another Asian poster , you stay on code and play your position but if it’s black people, you add fuel to the fire, Johnny Rocketing your bytch ass up in every thread. Pop shyt then apologize.

Then of course preceded by @Box Factory the Canadian cac.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Once I started posting, i was wasting a lot of time defending myself from **** accusations. So i presented a compromise to him: I'd give my pics to a few loosely vetted guys on the condition that they cosign my cuteness or femaleness when necessary. He accepted my compromise.

He makes rules, we revisit, we occassionally amend.

Hieroglyphs were a personal hobby. I chose French over Spanish in jr high bc of all the francophone Africans in Harlem. I wanted to speak to them. :ld:

We had no choice on latin. Classical Greek for ug. If I had continued, I probably would have learned German next bc a lot of the early archaeology texts are in French or German. Italian or an African language were not relevant to my course of study.

Yep. Had some good food, good sex, took a nap and woke up to this bullshyt. :mjlol:
Like what, this dog food your high value male has you eating?:mjlol:

Roast pork and fried rice. I'll start posting more in here.

bytch zoomed in to crop the poverty out of the picture, look at the upper right:russ:
All these fancy dinners she be making and that's what she chose to post:gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dysfunctional Dyckheads really thought this bytch who post- hates black men post hastily could flip the script on black women here for the right reasons; as if she doesn’t spew hate from thread to thread.

All because her bestie @dora_da_destroyer was exposed as a pedo @InfinateOpulance was exposed as a pill popping serial e- Cheater swapping dyck pics for e-xxxcitement online and @Chelsea Bridge is a N-ER word using c00nette engaged to her fiancé for 10 years. I will Fukkin end what’s left of your life - not like you aren’t dead already:

you gone sponsor my surgery so I could look like that?:lupe:

:mjlol::francis:
Which cac backed this bytch? Thinking she can get in her bag without consequences - the treesh must be getting breesh trying to expose someone for wenchery when her own history speaks of her real mindset

On another note, black men are often associated with thuggery and savagery due to their image by white supremacists but on this very website, you have black men calling other black men thugs for no other reason than bitterness.
It really is no different than women calling a girl a hoe because she gets attention and guys like her.
Ray Ray the gang banger is indeed a thug.
Rayshawn who is educated, 6 ft, has swag & confidence, looks good, and can wear a suit isn't a thug. He maybe top 20% but a thug he is not.

So when you say black women want thugs, what exactly do you mean?
It would be great to also include pictures.
Thanks in advance:jawalrus:
Wtf :dwillhuh:
When black men say all black women want thugs

This is the same female lying on others, and inventing scenarios that only exist in her empty head in this thread but is on her Bible study plan
Funny that you bring that passage up because it was part of my bible study topic that I recently started called purpose. When I read that passage, I never once felt that God was speaking to her in a condescending, self righteous tone. In fact when he saw her at the well, he asked her for a drink. She became flabbergasted because Jews didn't associate with samaritans. Jesus didn't go in her face and call her names. He used the situation to draw near her and make her feel comfortable and then proceeded to tell her in love what she was doing was wrong.
Stop using culture and pc as an excuse to talk people anyway you feel like it. It's not what you say but how you say it. You think God was pleased with how Kim Burrell delivered her message? If you think so then I have bad news for you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like what, this dog food your high value male has you eating?:mjlol:

bytch zoomed in to crop the poverty out of the picture, look at the upper right:russ:
All these fancy dinners she be making and that's what she chose to post:gucci:
This chick is still going for a reach^^^^ even after @Barnett114 verified @HarlemHottie . You lost all types of credibility trying to do homework on a Saturday.
:huhldup::huhldup:
pick a Fukkin struggle. at least just use my name in the thread title like your c00nette cohorts for the last 3.5 years - HarlemHottie is wayyyyy more of a pacifist, patient and reasonable than me. Random ass images - what the fuk is this proving?? That she eats meals? Bytch is playing recovery instead of shutting the fuk up. This is like the 3rd weekend in a row that you c00n conning bytches babbled after backing yourself into a corner and had to double down.
:laff::deadmanny:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She doesn’t have to read a damn thing. I messaged her to ignore this stupid shyt. See how that works. That’s how adults communicate .
:mjlol::comeon:
I came in bc I'm still waiting for answers to these questions.

:jbhmm: But, assuming you're operating in good faith, allow me to graciously assist you in disambiguating us fully. Since you like doing book reports so much, answer these questions.

1. Which languages do these other women speak?
2. How do they earn a living?
3. Do they take public transportation?
4. What were their majors?
5. What are their ethnicities?
6. Are they dating or in relationships?
7. Do they spend time in the other boroughs?
8. What are their ages?

Bc it looks like all she did was post them same tired "receipts" from the other thread. I'm still waiting.

But in the meantime, allow me remind everyone, an "aquiline" nose is the polar opposite of a "vaguely semitic" one. Let me not post definitions bc I'll be accused of being some other person on the internet who also... uses a dictionary. :skip:

Id also like to point out that this all started with LSA a few months ago as a result of my involvement in the Kevin Samuels thread. I apparently warranted a full page of their KS thread. The main information gatherer claimed to have a coli account. Just like @Holy Berry, she had SO many questions. Being the friendly girl I am, I invited her to come thru and ask. I guess this is their response...? :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.