HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Anyone quick to believe run with OPs shyt is looking extra dumb as fuk right now. Names noted. The set up.
:mjlol::mjlol:

No one thought to question why she photoshopped out the LSA username in her “Opening statement”. Dumb m’fers. People really ran Ricky in here to co-sign a wench from LSA Aka @Holy Berry poster who hates black men to co-sign a cac who pretended to be a black man; this was an exposal just not how she expected - I don’t know who to be more embarrassed for OP, the co-signers or conspirators
:francis::deadmanny:
tenor.gif

meanwhile @HarlemHottie is problem home chilling with her man not giving a fuk about this thread on her radar, while 90% of the respondents on thread are sitting around trying to play spotadyck with a troll poster, wHO- LYing Badly,

:bryan::deadmanny:

I’m still trying to Figure out what the fuk the connected exposal was supposed to be and who was allegedly identified. Removing all reasonable doubt - which actually presented more questions.
:skip::what:
:dead::dead:
Shut the fukk up treh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don’t blame me for this mess you made. I told you you were getting bushed if this flopped:francis:
Based on your reply— hold up… so she actually planned this with you being aware of said plans and ummm you knew the flop fail potential of this thread - no confidence of content.
:deadrose::deadrose:
:laff::laff:
Let me guess- was this a discord coordinated group effort event orrrrrr; real meeting of the minds here.
:beli:
I mean what strategy and how long was this thought of before implementation because sheeeesssh
:stopitslime::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes. She’s always been consistent, from day one.
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC do you not read? The username is in white font, it won’t appear. Hence why I told you to google it like I did way back when:mjlol:
Read the post above you, c00nette wench troll. It’s over for you dumb bytch. Bout to be a ghost just like @InfinateOpulance
3 down in 3 months. You’re DONE.

I warned your stupid ass this would end badly. You thought I was going to sit around and let you slander the real ones on here.
:dahell:
Leave our names out your mouth- lying ass bytch

tenor.gif

LSA - 0 :rip:, COLI- 48:coffee::evil::bustback:
tenor.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Idc about who's who, but why in Satan's inauspicious name would one learn French and Latin, then do the dash to Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics?

Why the fukk wouldn't you just move to Italian or an African language next:heh:?

Why the fukk are you fluent in those two, but not fukking Spanish, which is practically the secondary language used in America?

If, for some fukking reason, you STILL decide to skip all of those that I listed above, why the fukk didn't you learn Mandarin, Japanese, or goddamn Dutch (one of the easiest languages to learn for a native English speaker):dead:?

:snoop:

This is easily the worst post in the thread, don't know how all of you skimmed past this.

If you're going to learn a European language other than English, French is the ticket. More than 29 African countries have French as an official or co-official language.

Latin, classical Greek and Hieroglyphics shows a clear interest in Egypt and history.

Some of y'all really need to open a book.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC do you not read? The username is in white font, it won’t appear. Hence why I told you to google it like I did way back when:mjlol:

give it the fuk up, you worthless whitewashed slack jawed ugly treesh slore. You planned this for months only to have your whole shyt rocked in less than 20 minutes. Really thought you were doing some shyt - this ain’t your lane. At Fukkin all.
Leave this research operative work for the experts
:sas1::smugdraper:
this confusing cluster fuk is what happens when you can’t keep your lies and attempts straight. Lead yourself right into the slaughter. Just like that white girl who used to post here and @InfinateOpulance. None of those examples taught you what the eventual outcome would be though?? You’re not even intellectual enough to pull this off - not too bright at all.
:francis::mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
give it the fuk up, you worthless whitewashed slack jawed ugly treesh slore. You planned this for months only to have your whole shyt rocked in less than 20 minutes. Really thought you were doing some shyt - this ain’t your lane. At Fukkin all.
this confusing cluster fuk is what happens when you can’t keep your lies and attempts straight. Lead yourself right into the slaughter. Just like that white girl who used to post here and @InfinateOpulance. None of those examples taught you what the eventual outcome would be though?? You’re not even intellectual enough to pull this off - not too bright at all.

:merchant:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream

:picard:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.