Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
PickMes v Feminazi beef continues

a5cc0b36-4cdf-4982-a1ef-acb57014069e-jpeg.2499150

They even tried to target @Booksnrain over at LSA and she doesn’t post there actively either. How did this screenshot get posted over at LSA @Holy Berry ??

So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships
Your name is always in the mix too. Like clockwork
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

which again leaves the question - why are you starting LSA reprisal shyt over here @Holy Berry?? Thread is starting to turn on you for the worst
:sas2:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
PickMes v Feminazi beef continues

a5cc0b36-4cdf-4982-a1ef-acb57014069e-jpeg.2499150

They even tried to target @Booksnrain over at LSA and she doesn’t post there actively either. How did this screenshot get posted over at LSA @Holy Berry ??

So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships
Your name is always in the mix too. Like clockwork
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

which again leaves the question - why are you starting LSA reprisal shyt over here @Holy Berry?? Thread is starting to turn on you for the worst
:sas2:
G maybe look at the person who posted it?:dahell:
I gave you my lsa name now have a field day.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You are the cointelpro bytch. Right off jump as soon as you had MikeyC in the thread title. You mean the same MikeyC that claimed that I was a fat white woman from the UK.

The fact that you keep bringing up banned posters with a vendetta is sus in itself. The fact that you photoshopped out the name of said LSA username with the digital edits.

the same mikeyC who posted this claiming to be me but spelled my username wrong?
6FFbzgf.png

@MikeyC exposal
Why u got him banned then u dikk tucking treh??

Edub

Veteran
Daps
For those of you who aren't privy, Amethyst was a known troll who always thought she was smarter than everyone. Her rebuttal for something was always posting this stupid equation for you to solve.
Well, one day as she's being called out, I go ahead and copy and paste the equation into google and an LSA account pops up. See for yourself
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/16020300/
It's very much her, peep the use of emoticons for usernames.
Anyways, Amethyst had a penchant for going out her way to put definitions of words she thought people were too stupid to know

And look what we have here:ehh:
LlOy8sp.jpg

Now, come and see for yourself :whoo:
All from Harlem

Boarding school, ivy league, multiple languages

Peep the Hebrew in her headline :mjlol:

They look ethnically ambiguous with the same features

Runs in circles with the elites :heh:

Harlem did her best to separate herself from the amethsyt account but the lsa account is already confirmed to be amethyst so let's compare those two.
They both got asthma:dead:
Family in South Carolina

Both struggled and built with their ivy league husbands. One's an economist and the other one is a doctor. Guess she got a husband and a boyfriend:leon:

Now, I'm not here to refute these facts. Matter of fact, I know of a woman who fits the exact profile of these claims. She's from Harlem, prestigious prep school/ivy league pipeline , catching cases for her man (for reference Why Do People Act Like Their So Above Their Emotions?....), ethnically ambiguous, and speaks multiple languages. Only problem is she's a single mom in her 20s, but we'll get to that later:mjpls:

But for more pertinent things, why on God's green earth are you using Al gore's internet to spew this venom?:dahell:

Why you hate black people so much?:skip:

This how you really feel about ya coli simps?:pachaha:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:…. The detective work tho…… the Johnny Cochran level of laying out a case….wow:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone quick to believe run with OPs shyt is looking extra dumb as fuk right now. Names noted. The set up.
:mjlol::mjlol:

No one thought to question why she photoshopped out the LSA username in her “Opening statement”. Dumb m’fers. People really ran Ricky in here to co-sign a wench from LSA Aka @Holy Berry poster who hates black men to co-sign a cac who pretended to be a black man; this was an exposal just not how she expected - I don’t know who to be more embarrassed for OP, the co-signers or conspirators
:francis::deadmanny:
tenor.gif

meanwhile @HarlemHottie is problem home chilling with her man not giving a fuk about this thread on her radar, while 90% of the respondents on thread are sitting around trying to play spotadyck with a troll poster, wHO- LYing Badly,

:bryan::deadmanny:

I’m still trying to Figure out what the fuk the connected exposal was supposed to be and who was allegedly identified. Removing all reasonable doubt - which actually presented more questions.
:skip::what:
:dead::dead:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Status
Not open for further replies.