Status
Not open for further replies.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The fukkery ain’t hitting cause sides have been chosen already or at best folks choosing to remain neutral

:yeshrug:

The golden age of coli is long gone….y’all nikkas old now
:old:
It's more like everyone has been banned to the point there's nothing to expose anymore

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This post that she deleted does look a little funny in the light
They're edited cus when you copy and past this is what you get

O.o
בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם
Reactions
374,314 10,325 8,322
Alleybux
Scorpiox said:
She was a regular girl from a lower middle class background who got into Harvard and was waiting in line at party mark was at.

pricilla got lucky.
It's not that hard to get into Harvard..

I don't know where y'all get this shyt from.

JsVTOqh.gif

" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; max-width: 100%; cursor: pointer;">
JsVTOqh.gif
JsVTOqh.gif
see how annoying that is? Plus the username and headline is in white font so you can't see it.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
LSA infiltrates the coli and attacks the nonLSA females who exposed the LSA plants hos via the name drop of a banned cac - let me get this straight.

There’s a thread from April
2021 where LSA posters mount a concerted effort to retaliate against HarlemHottie
So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships

The same poster initiating a response is the same poster that posturing with allegations via this thread, after her fringe exposed 2 days ago. Where she admits that there is a group of former LSA wench posters who doesn’t like the fact that Harlem opposes them. including former white digi blackface banned posters.
Someone pulled out the batter pack
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did-nicole-end-the-careers-of-two-coli-regulars.763448/

:patrice:
Not coincidental.

on the heels of @InfinateOpulance getting caught up in her own lie and being ran off the site months ago back in March
Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
None of the usual “Last thread posted” from …..??
ForumsSearch
Search Results
Search Again
1234569Next >

1. Post
    Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Post by: InfinateOpulance, Mar 14, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    If God doesn't act, is he complicit?
    :mjlol:
    Post by: InfinateOpulance, Mar 6, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    They wrong for this what they did to this hog.
    Honestly I think it's built into their DNA. They used to do the same thing to little black babies- used them for gator bait to make their gator...
    Post by: InfinateOpulance, Feb 18, 2021 in forum: The Locker Roo
I don't follow lsa threads ma'am, barely follow the ones on here. I just made the thread:hubie:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So after 3 years of posting and 60+ threads later. I find it worth noting that @Holy Berry had absolutely no issue with @HarlemHottie until after that LSA thread was posted

Because here she is politicking with her.
Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

I fukk with you but you’ve made several posts slick dissing and bragging about your light skin
But
oh-that-was-different.jpg
You see the bullshyt to huh?
These same nikkas be dapping posts saying bw are the least attractive and have to compete with other races of women for black men with options.
But
oh-that-was-different.jpg
I have no problem with what KS said cuz he spoke the truth on how a lot of black men view black women. I love it. No more gaslighting :blessed:

——
@Holy Berry what’s your username on LSA??
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't follow lsa threads ma'am, barely follow the ones on here. I just made the thread:hubie:
Exactly. That’s what the fuk I thought. Stupid bytch. Too late for the backtracking.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I can’t tell that you don’t follow shyt enough to keep up. Told your dumbass don’t Fukkin try me. That’s evident as fukkkkk that you don’t know shyt and was picked.
:deadrose::deadrose:
They pulled the wrong messenger to enter out of the wench c00nette woodworks. I’m dying -lmao. fraud and confusion.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This bytch keeps editing her thread title each time her point is refuted with actual evidence - blatantly evident. Bytch took @mikeyc’s thread name out the title after thread backfiring. Fukkkkkk- couldn’t make this shyt up.
:laff::dead:
Few months ago LSA pulled out the st0rmfr0nt with
@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

then me, now Harlemhottie

Just change the thread title to say cacs and c00ns sent you to retaliate, ho bc we’re not apart of your LSA welcome committee, lying ass bytch.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So after 3 years of posting and 60+ threads later. I find it worth noting that @Holy Berry had absolutely no issue with @HarlemHottie until after that LSA thread was posted

Because here she is politicking with her.
Black women are on the opposite spectrum of beauty, they look masculine- Kevin Samuels

——
@Holy Berry what’s your username on LSA??
:jbhmm:
I ain’t got beef with no one. Just posting what I was gave. My Lsa user name is aquakilla.

This bytch keeps editing her thread title each time her point is refuted with actual evidence - blatantly evident.
:laff::dead:
That’s Barnett idiot:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.