Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let's dive a bit deeper:mjlit:
In the feminist forum, there's a thread titled
Spinoff: Programmed against ourselves, the Black woman’s dilemma and forced loyalty to our enemies
Where she suggests the creation of a discord. See for yourself.

Now look who's all knowledgeable about lsa discords and whatnot?:francis:

Cointelpro operation:wow:
You are the cointelpro bytch. Right off jump as soon as you had MikeyC in the thread title. You mean the same MikeyC that claimed that I was a fat white woman from the UK.

The fact that you keep bringing up banned posters with a vendetta is sus in itself. The fact that you photoshopped out the name of said LSA username with the digital edits.

the same mikeyC who posted this claiming to be me but spelled my username wrong?
6FFbzgf.png

@MikeyC exposal

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dows anyone really care and fukkery and exposals anymore? I think most people just pretend to for daps and gif usage. Everything in the OP could be 100% facts and all we’d get is some forced gifs.
After you ran the fake posturing into the ground - the hype kinda fell off.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...e-unappreciation.694907/page-11#post-32880265

Back when you first tried this thread in 2018 with the assist from @Blankthawtz and @Burned Verses
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...ttie-nicole0416-are-the-same-brehette.656076/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...f-new-york-nicole0416-vs-harlemhottie.730564/

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
For anyone confused...

Old posters are popping out the blue prolly because 50% of the people involved in the drama haven't really been active/relevant in years.

@Holy Berry was a TLR regular years ago as well as Amethyst. Amethyst got ran off/banned for...I don't remember honestly. But I vaguely remember her opinions on Black people being different than @HarlemHottie. Which I guess means OP is accusing HH of lying to kick it/frauding.

If you weren't posting or lurking TLR like 4 or 5 years ago then you prolly won't give a shyt about the outcome.:francis: Hell I was here and I barely care.

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I didn't photoshop anything, that's just how it looks when you copy and paste. Think I'm lying, then just copy and paste the quotes into google and an lsa link should pop up same as I did back then when I searched the equation.
There's no way these are 3 different ppl.
Whole time the coli made you the villain but little did they know:wow:

oh and that's not me changing the title.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
For anyone confused...

Old posters are popping out the blue prolly because %50 of the people involved in the drama haven't really been active/relevant in years.

@Holy Berry was a TLR regular years ago as well as Amethyst. Amethyst got ran off/banned for...I don't remember honestly. But I vaguely remember her opinions on Black people being different than @HarlemHottie. Which I guess means OP is accusing HH of lying to kick it/frauding.

If you weren't posting or lurking TLR like 4 or 5 years ago then you prolly won't give a shyt about the outcome.:francis: Hell I was here and I barely care.
So this is like a reunion event?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LSA infiltrates the coli and attacks the nonLSA females who exposed the LSA plants hos via the name drop of a banned cac - let me get this straight.

There’s a thread from April
2021 where LSA posters mount a concerted effort to retaliate against HarlemHottie
So according to thecoli, black women are the initiators when it comes to IR relationships

The same poster initiating a response is the same poster that posturing with allegations via this thread, after her fringe exposed 2 days ago. Where she admits that there is a group of former LSA wench posters who doesn’t like the fact that Harlem opposes them. including former white digi blackface banned posters.
Someone pulled out the batter pack
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did-nicole-end-the-careers-of-two-coli-regulars.763448/

Might have to come out of commission for this, I’ve been itching to troll:mjlit:

:patrice:
Not coincidental.

on the heels of @InfinateOpulance getting caught up in her own lie and being ran off the site months ago back in March
Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
None of the usual “Last thread posted” from …..??
ForumsSearch
Search Results
Search Again
1234569Next >

1. Post
    Real Quick Permaban Bet @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

Post by: InfinateOpulance, Mar 14, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    If God doesn't act, is he complicit?
    :mjlol:
    Post by: InfinateOpulance, Mar 6, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
    They wrong for this what they did to this hog.
    Honestly I think it's built into their DNA. They used to do the same thing to little black babies- used them for gator bait to make their gator...
    Post by: InfinateOpulance, Feb 18, 2021 in forum: The Locker Roo

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I didn't photoshop anything, that's just how it looks when you copy and paste. Think I'm lying, then just copy and paste the quotes into google and an lsa link should pop up same as I did back then when I searched the equation.
There's no way these are 3 different ppl.
Whole time the coli made you the villain but little did they know:wow:

oh and that's not me changing the title.

This post that she deleted does look a little funny in the light

This ain't even my final form and I can still pull chics... :blessed: get in here if u can relate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.