The high exalted
Daps
tenor.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I would hope OP would rethink this. You truly believe you are dealing with a person who has unlimited time on their hands to the point they are omnipresent. Multiple personalities,speaks multiple languages,Has a 180 IQ which apparently is "profoundly gifted",willing to dive into the dark corners of the internet. And your idea is to expose this person:francis:?

PresentFirstAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
"It" claims it doesn't have to work too
Imaginary baby daddy takes care of it
:heh:

Daps
Folks more excited about the appearance by @Barnett114 than anything that was posted in that long ass investigative OP :russ:

Does anyone really care and fukkery and exposals anymore? I think most people just pretend to for daps and gif usage. Everything in the OP could be 100% facts and all we’d get is some forced gifs.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Dows anyone really care and fukkery and exposals anymore? I think most people just pretend to for daps and gif usage. Everything in the OP could be 100% facts and all we’d get is some forced gifs.
The fukkery ain’t hitting cause sides have been chosen already or at best folks choosing to remain neutral

:yeshrug:

The golden age of coli is long gone….y’all nikkas old now
:old:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Dows anyone really care and fukkery and exposals anymore? I think most people just pretend to for daps and gif usage. Everything in the OP could be 100% facts and all we’d get is some forced gifs.

A lot of research went in that shyt.
Begs the question of...why tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.