Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You seem to hate women so you can’t objectively admit when men do fukked up shyt to them without deflecting or prevaricating.

There have been MANY threads on this site that have chronicled female violence on men and because I don’t hate men, my first inclination was not to go into those threads and whine about male on female violence or deflect to examples of male on female violence to trivialize or avoid condemning the women who were wrong in those circumstances. You know what I did? I said “BLACK MEN GET ARMED!” Hell I’m usually the one also bringing up female predators in molestation threads. Because some shyt transcends this silly gender shyt. In fact, I’ve gotten negged as a pickme because I don’t condone women hitting men and thinking men shouldn’t hit them back. I believe if somebody puts their hands on you, you should fukk them up. Period.

Some of ya’ll extend your gender frustrations to everything and are always looking for any reason to excuse somebody doing dumb shyt as long as their genitalia matches your own. Dust from your dikk is dry rotting your brain.

You attempted to turn this into victim Olympics because it makes you uncomfortable to confront men who do dumb shyt. Wrong is wrong. Not everything is about a damn gender war. The examples you provided have no relevance because this isn’t a domestic violence issue and why is that even a topic of conversation anyway?

We talking about THESE a$$holes. Who biting a stranger’s EYES. Stop juelzing.

Some of ya’ll need to get over this shyt. It’s weak.
And if I seem eager, then oh well. Don’t fukking care. If a$$holes don’t fukk with me and they’ll never have to find out. It can be rainbows and bunnies or brain matter on the concrete. I said it once, I’ll say it again...choose your own adventure.

Had to neg u for making me look up “prevaricate”

Other than that this post is facts

Ima need u to chill on the big words tho :ufdup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint you the poster that once pressured a chick into fukking after you put a pistol on the nightstand:patrice:

No,I pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand. The comma completely changes the context:comeon:.
As well as the topic I was speaking on at the time makes it make sense.
Thank you for asking.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
This behavior when it does occur from black males seems generational with Gen Z/ younger melllenial imo

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
You know she said some stupid shyt.

Doesn’t excuse their behavior at all but she can get the fukk out of here with that damsel in distress bullshyt.

You can’t just pop off at anybody and not expect consequences.
Your mother used to beat yo ass a lot when you young huh:russ: or your bytch fukked your homie or something I sense anger :lolbron:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Harlem nikkas did this? Weird. If it was Brookyln, I wouldn't be surprised, but Harlem. When Harlem dudes started moving like that.