Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
These stories are about women who thought they were entitled to men and didn't let them leave, so they shot them.
They were willing to become violent when they couldn't keep the relationship they wanted.
The men wanted to be "strangers" to these women and the women wouldn't let them.
:yeshrug: Violence is violence. I don't think you need a handgun. You're too eager.
no one was talking about that you socially inept woman hating retard. do you know how to focus on the topics at hand?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
These nincompoops don't realize the chaos that NYC would be if everyone could have a gun here

Magical Barney and Friends ass nikkas don't realize you'd have people just running up on you while your back was turned, and now instead of maybe one person having a gun, it's like 3-4 cats at once

Too much hip hop and action movies :russ:
You dont know what youre talking about at all

There are already tons of illegal guns in NY

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I hope some real street n----- put hands on them...
i remember back in the day, man, shyt like this would get handled
with
the
QUICKNESS!

there was this cat back in (i wanna say 2001) in University in the BRONX.
clapped up his bm's baby shower.
why?
no idea.
i know one person lived. i think it was the Grandmother.
that brother didnt make it two days.
them dudes that was close to that girl and everyone else, they killed the shyt out that muthafukka!

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no one was talking about that you socially inept woman hating retard. do you know how to focus on the topics at hand?
bytch guess what?
tenor.gif

Now go find my namesake in your life and get off this message board full of nikkas.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in here trolling this shyt because I don't like 2 bytches and some of the nikkas in the thread, I ain't even watch the video.
I super DON'T CARE because y'all DO CARE.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U tagged me. I never said incel one time in this thread or prolly on the internet ever. Lol.
You typing in the thread barking with the clown nikkas who won't defend this hurt woman nor touch these nikkas.
Feel me? That's why I don't care. I know you ain't on extras.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ah the jughead nikka who thinks the world is flat

Thanks for the update breh, without you I wouldn't have known that :russ:
Textbook sassy ass deflection :unimpressed:

You want NY civilians to be out in the burroughs completely unprotected like the lady in the story while there are tons of guns being illegally carried instead of just making it legal to carry, yet im supposed to be the jughead huh

Yeah ok

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yee imo. Because being sheep who go along with anything account for many of our children out here. These kids are prey as well and need to be protected. The predator label is a dangerous one. Now if these are grown ass men i retract my statement.
Aint you the poster that once pressured a chick into fukking after you put a pistol on the nightstand:patrice: