Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
And let's take gender out of this for a second. There are plenty of people, both men and women, out there who are willing to proverbially burn everything over perceived or actual slights from anyone. For some they may truly be outraged/feel disrespected or it might be fun for them.

I got a cousin like this. Female. Walks around with a stank ass attitude, perpetually pressed over imaginary slights, always tryna fight somebody and runs with a gang of broken ass bytches with the same mindset. You see them walk into any function and you already know how the night's gonna end. They react with violence over the slightest provocation and if they DON'T get provoked trust and believe they'll start some shyt. My cousin is the only person I've ever known to get high off some quality X and wanna STAB somebody.

People like this exist and it's not some kind of secret so idk why anybody is acting like people who are this mentally fukked up need a good reason.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh please :rudy:

How about I know a girl who was gang raped at THIRTEEN by a bunch of dusty ass CONFIRMED Harlem dudes.

Ya'll take this Borough shyt way too seriously.

This is not "Bronx shyt" or "Harlem shyt" or "Brooklyn shyt" for that matter. It's useless degenerate shyt.
I’m calling bull shyt on your convenient *insert similar story * here. Let’s not gas - Brooklyn and the Bronx are known for being the grimiest , historically. That’s not up for debate. As soon as Harlem found out about this story they immediately went on go mode to track down the faggits. Harlem handles shyt internally. Period. Had this been a Harlem dude - he would have been buried already. Harlem is not that big for this dude to be moving undetected. Everybody knows everybody or interconnected in some way. Bronx, handle your business- that’s all we’re saying. Crimes happen daily but don’t act like The Bronx is above reproach just like I dont take offense when people try to label Queens as being “soft” or suburban. Back in the day, they called the BX, what it Was known as, for a reason. My mom is born and bred Bronx- she doesn’t downplay none of that shyt. Each borough has It’s level of infamy. But no Harlem or Queens dudes have a reputation for recklessly moving against females unprovoked and unsolicited, just banging out on chicks passing by; which is why this dude is confirmed as being from the Bronx. Bronx is a lot less cohesive and has the highest crime rate among the boroughs. That’s just facts. Brooklyn - Fort Green and Brownsville, Bronx - Bronx River , Mount Eden, - Harlem and Queens are not even in the Top 10.

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I’m calling bull shyt on your convenient *insert similar story * here. Let’s not gas - Brooklyn and the Bronx are known for being the grimiest , historically. That’s not up for debate. As soon as Harlem found out about this story they immediately went on go mode to track down the faggits. Harlem handles shyt internally. Period. Had this been a Harlem dude - he would have been buried already. Harlem is not that big for this dude to be moving undetected. Everybody knows everybody or interconnected in some way. Bronx, handle your business- that’s all we’re saying. Crimes happen daily but don’t act like The Bronx is above reproach just like I dont take offense when people try to label Queens as being “soft” or suburban. Back in the day, they called the BX, what it Was known as, for a reason. My mom is born and bred Bronx- she doesn’t downplay none of that shyt. Each borough has It’s level of infamy. But no Harlem or Queens dudes have a reputation for recklessly moving against females unprovoked and unsolicited, just banging out on chicks passing by; which is why this dude is confirmed as being from the Bronx. Bronx is a lot less cohesive and has the highest crime rate among the boroughs. That’s just facts. Brooklyn - Fort Green and Brownsville, Bronx - Bronx River , Mount Eden, - Harlem and Queens are not even in the Top 10.

I'm not reading all that to be honest with you. This is hardly worth going back and forth over. If you think I'm lying that's fine.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Apparently there are people who know who they are. I'm not sure if they have been booked yet but I haven't seen anything saying they have.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

I should neg you for posting that conservative bullshyt in here:camby:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ya'll New York residents sincerely going back and forth over which borough has the most degeneracy?

mase-gif.gif

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
It don’t matter where you from you should never allow a female to get you to that point unless it’s a life or death situation. Men can be so emotional when turned down. Shyt is wild fr fr. She turn you down just be on some “aight no problem have a good day” & keep it moving.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Women harm defenseless children more and Black IPV is equally bidirectional.
Factoring in Alcohol, a certain group of women are actually MORE violent than men. If you'd like the proof/stats to be posted, I can provide them.
You're not using "gaslighting" in the proper context.
Gaslighting would be saying "only women are abused, and way more women are abused" <<< neither are true.

Ya girl Big Shirley be whooping that ass, huh Cole?:martin:

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
The fact that the first thought some of you had was "What did she do to provoke them?" is weird. Even if she did, are you that mentally and emotionally weak that you can't walk away? Even if she did, this guy was so scared for his life that he had to get his boys involved too?