Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right, so they didn't know what they were doing? They were led astray?

And this somehow makes my statements invalid?

Yee imo. Because being sheep who go along with anything account for many of our children out here. These kids are prey as well and need to be protected. The predator label is a dangerous one. Now if these are grown ass men i retract my statement.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Yee imo. Because being sheep who go along with anything account for many of our children out here. These kids are prey as well and need to be protected. The predator label is a dangerous one. Now if these are grown ass men i retract my statement.

You're splitting hairs, bro. But like you said, your opinion.

There is a such thing as knowing better. When you reach a certain age, you're supposed to have this understanding. If not then you just lost. And you can't save everybody.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Oh please :rudy:

How about I know a girl who was gang raped at THIRTEEN by a bunch of dusty ass CONFIRMED Harlem dudes.

Ya'll take this Borough shyt way too seriously.

This is not "Bronx shyt" or "Harlem shyt" or "Brooklyn shyt" for that matter. It's useless degenerate shyt.

Fam, it’s the same few posters too. Straight up corny shyt.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
There is no excuse for a bunch of men jumping a women at all.

I would end up in jail, hurt, or dead if I saw this happening in front of me, don't even think I could live with myself if I saw this and did nothing. :yeshrug:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps

I agree with this. Some people are too dangerous to even be around to attempt to help them. Like the guys that attacked this woman. And the people in this thread making up whole scenarios of how this woman 'talked slick' you guys have that same mentality just at a lower level. Because you feel like shytting on black women no matter what. They said in the clip that they have done this to other women.

You can get attacked for rejecting someone no matter how you do it. You be polite or mean you are gonna get the same treatment. They offered to buy her wine, she said no. They took offense, picked an argument and followed her and surrounded her, and assaulted her.

Now let's say she did let this guy pay for the drink. Do you really think he would leave her alone? No, he would have followed her and tried to get her number. And if she said no it probably would have turned out the same way. Because these dudes have a fukked up mentality.
And some men think any favor they do for a woman they needed to be rewarded with sex. Because some men think any favor they do for a women needs to be rewarded with sex.

People get attacked without provocation all the time. Attacked for rejecting for dates, not giving homeless people money, not giving people rides, not paying for rides,etc.

In Atlanta, a dude killed a prostitute for over $8. They both agreed but she told him $8 wasn't enough and he snapped on her.
Man Gets Life For Killing Prostitute Who Refused to Take $8 For Sex

Geode

All Star
Daps
And let's take gender out of this for a second. There are plenty of people, both men and women, out there who are willing to proverbially burn everything over perceived or actual slights from anyone. For some they may truly be outraged/feel disrespected or it might be fun for them.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
In regards to the sub discussion about Harlem/BX. She was jumped so most likely some of the nikkas in that group is from Harlem:usure:

Most likely the BX nikka had Harlem nikkas as friends who he was hanging out with in front the store that night. Harlem nikkas participated in this attack.