Daps
Ya girl Big Shirley be whooping that ass, huh Cole?:martin:
:mjlol:nah

fhyOIcu.jpg

:manny:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Cool. I'll give you the sticker for being the brightest retard in the slow class. What in the peanut butter and jelly bullshyt do your Breitbart stats have to do with the actual topic? (Rhetorical question)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good teaching moment for a lot of dudes who don't get this. Whether women talk to men or not, whether they're friendly or not, etc...there are men who will harm them. And when you're being harassed multiple times a week on the street, in stores, at work, etc it's easy to just become agitated and ignore everyone - even men who are good intentioned.

If you can't understand and accept that, you're a loser.
:yeshrug:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Reading up on the discussions from the folks who live on that block, if we don't ever hear about those so-called men again being arrested, it could be that they got dealt with by the neighborhood.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool. I'll give you the sticker for being the brightest retard in the slow class. What in the peanut butter and jelly bullshyt do your Breitbart stats have to do with the actual topic? (Rhetorical question)
I don't know, none of that came from breitbart but I see where you're going with this
"peanut butter and jelly bullshyt"
Do the opposite type threads have this much traction in female spaces?
Is it a "type the baddest" at some nikkas who will go to jail contest?
Is it a "shake my head" at some random animalistic act contest?
Is it a "why I oughta" contest?
Or is it a "let me use a corny catchphrase like 'peanut butter jelly bullshyt' that I heard at the office water cooler from my white boss?
Let me know which one.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One of them tried biting her eye out.

Very easy for me to believe she was just trying to get the fukk away from them. They fall into the bucket of people who don't require the other side escalating things because they are more or less looking to hurt someone.
Wtf

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One of them tried biting her eye out.

Very easy for me to believe she was just trying to get the fukk away from them. They fall into the bucket of people who don't require the other side escalating things because they are more or less looking to hurt someone.
Wtf