OF DUDES KILLING WOMEN
FOR SIMPLY TURNING THEM DOWN.

THE FACT YOU RAN IN HERE
AND DEFLECTED GOT ME
LOOKING AT YOU FUNNY.
:devil:
:evil:

Cases that you’ve read on the news. :russell:

I can tell you dudes have never seen a news story recap an incident you know the real details of. They *routinely* get shyt wrong, especially when it comes to more subjective aspects such as motive. But even with black/white facts. A victim not telling the parts of the story that reflects poorly them is par for the course.

I’m not deflecting, either. I don’t know how much more plainly and emphatically I can condemn the actions of the assailants than I already have.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Some of y'all are lost causes. These dudes deserve to be under the jail and that's it. There's nothing else to be discussed.

I'd love to hear what some of yall think she possibly could have said to warrant a mf taking a chunk out of her forehead.
she talked back and escalated the situation!

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I really wish women wouldnt engage dudes man. just let them say what they are going to say and go home safely. Damn..... I hope she recovers well.

Those nikkas is done on the street. fukk locking them up. They would lock better zipped up.

She ignored them and walked away. What else should she have done. They were planning this. She just happened to be there at the wrong time.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There have also been countless cases of the opposite, especially in the black community.
If you'd like evidence and examples, I can provide them. One example happened in your city.
You will dismiss these events as "one offs" or "mental illness"
because of training.

Woman shoots man in face on West Side after saying, ‘You’re not going to leave me or I’ll f—— kill you’: police

I have WAY MORE than that. @spliz would you care to see them or do you want to "feel a way"?
Let me know.
Who said women dont attack men or any of that shyt? I’m speaking on the situation at hand and y’all turning this woman’s situation into some type of gender war. The fukk?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who said women dont attack men or any of that shyt? I’m speaking on the situation at hand and y’all turning this woman’s situation into some type of gender war. The fukk?
Feminist slang is being used, the post is a gender war in itself. It should be on LSA and they should talk about it over there.