Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Frfr, what do these stories have to do with random violence from complete strangers who feel entitled to the body of somebody else and are willing to become violent when they can’t get what they want?

Are you serious? You know what? Nvrmind.
These stories are about women who thought they were entitled to men and didn't let them leave, so they shot them.
They were willing to become violent when they couldn't keep the relationship they wanted.
The men wanted to be "strangers" to these women and the women wouldn't let them.
:yeshrug: Violence is violence. I don't think you need a handgun. You're too eager.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
These stories are about women who thought they were entitled to men and didn't let them leave, so they shot them.
They were willing to become violent when they couldn't keep the relationship they wanted.
The men wanted to be "strangers" to these women and the women wouldn't let them.
:yeshrug: Violence is violence. I don't think you need a handgun. You're too eager.
Men harm women much more. Stop gaslighting and putting women and yeah I paid for that. Think of something better to say you joke.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah gun rights is just about the only thing I’m conservative about. I will never live in a state where I can’t own and carry my 9mm. I don’t start shyt with people, so if they fukk with me I feel I have the unassailable right to blow your brains out.
Male, female, alien. Don’t care. Keep your hands to yourself or lose your head.

:salute: exactly

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least I don't make excuses for women-beaters. You pull up stuff that haa nothing to do with the conversation..You are not a real adult just a sulking child. Do better, you misogynistic wasteman.
I really don't care about what happened to her, tbh.
That's between her people and those idiot nikkas that did it. I do care about clowns like you virtue signaling. You paid to see a man naked.
My posts were about women being violent toward men after they didn't get what they wanted.
This post was allegedly about "incels" but there are no white male involuntary celibates or "neckbeards" in here or the video. An extremely violent act in a store.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Men harm women much more. Stop gaslighting and putting women and yeah I paid for that. Think of something better to say you joke.
Women harm defenseless children more and Black IPV is equally bidirectional.
Factoring in Alcohol, a certain group of women are actually MORE violent than men. If you'd like the proof/stats to be posted, I can provide them.
You're not using "gaslighting" in the proper context.
Gaslighting would be saying "only women are abused, and way more women are abused" <<< neither are true.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Firstly, those scumbags need to be caught, convicted, sentenced, and actually serve serious jail time. No excuse for this type of behavior.

But I never take these news stories as gospel. Highly doubt she just politely declined and they spazzed on her. It may have started as a polite decline, but I bet she’s leaving out escalations from there. Again, I’m not saying this excuses the assault for anyone coming in here with a cape...
How sad this must be for you to cape for 4 nikkas physically assaulting 1 woman as if there could be any justifications

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You seem to hate women so you can’t objectively admit when men do fukked up shyt to them without deflecting or prevaricating.

There have been MANY threads on this site that have chronicled female violence on men and because I don’t hate men, my first inclination was not to go into those threads and whine about male on female violence or deflect to examples of male on female violence to trivialize or avoid condemning the women who were wrong in those circumstances. You know what I did? I said “BLACK MEN GET ARMED!” Hell I’m usually the one also bringing up female predators in molestation threads. Because some shyt transcends this silly gender shyt. In fact, I’ve gotten negged as a pickme because I don’t condone women hitting men and thinking men shouldn’t hit them back. I believe if somebody puts their hands on you, you should fukk them up. Period.

Some of ya’ll extend your gender frustrations to everything and are always looking for any reason to excuse somebody doing dumb shyt as long as their genitalia matches your own. Dust from your dikk is dry rotting your brain.

You attempted to turn this into victim Olympics because it makes you uncomfortable to confront men who do dumb shyt. Wrong is wrong. Not everything is about a damn gender war. The examples you provided have no relevance because this isn’t a domestic violence issue and why is that even a topic of conversation anyway?

We talking about THESE a$$holes. Who biting a stranger’s EYES. Stop juelzing.

Some of ya’ll need to get over this shyt. It’s weak.
And if I seem eager, then oh well. Don’t fukking care. If a$$holes don’t fukk with me and they’ll never have to find out. It can be rainbows and bunnies or brain matter on the concrete. I said it once, I’ll say it again...choose your own adventure.

Daps
How sad this must be for you to cape for 4 nikkas physically assaulting 1 woman as if there could be any justifications
How sad this must be for you to fail so miserably at comprehending such simple statements. Never, not once, did I suggest these dudes were justified. Not even in the slightest.

Daps
you proved yourself a goofy, no need to further interact. hope you and the dude with 5 kids (heaven forbid daughters) don’t carry on that weirdo mindset y’all got.
Of course you don’t want to address the dumb shyt you say, cuz you’re the coward I said you were.

I have no problems defending what I say, even from people who repeatedly try to claim I said shyt I didn’t say (often when I explicitly say the opposite).