Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Firstly, those scumbags need to be caught, convicted, sentenced, and actually serve serious jail time. No excuse for this type of behavior.

But I never take these news stories as gospel. Highly doubt she just politely declined and they spazzed on her. It may have started as a polite decline, but I bet she’s leaving out escalations from there. Again, I’m not saying this excuses the assault for anyone coming in here with a cape...
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

u can watch the whole video she was never aggressive

if a women declines men advances some nikkas egos cant handle it
which is why some women give the number even if they not interested so this dont happen to them

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Firstly, those scumbags need to be caught, convicted, sentenced, and actually serve serious jail time. No excuse for this type of behavior.

But I never take these news stories as gospel. Highly doubt she just politely declined and they spazzed on her. It may have started as a polite decline, but I bet she’s leaving out escalations from there. Again, I’m not saying this excuses the assault for anyone coming in here with a cape...

:dahell:

Edit ~ Poster above me already caught it. :scust: You a whole bytch

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
And she had every right to.

The fukk are they talking to her with their masks down inside during a pandemic anyway? :gucci:
Let her shop and go home, without bothering her :gucci:

And I agree with all of that wholeheartedly.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:mjtf:

Nothing she could possibly say should lead her to expect those "consequences", because those "consequences" should not be an option.

And like I said, my comment on her statement to the news had nothing to do with her actions or theirs.

Just keep it funky.

"They approached me, I wasn't in the mood, some not so nice words were exchanged, it escalated, they got angrier, I tried to walk away and they attacked me."

That makes more sense than "a pack of black wild animals attacked me for absolutely no reason at all."

That's the type of shyt that led to the '94 Crime Bill.

That opens up all of the "see, look at those savage nigg*ers" comments from cacs you see in the comments, and reflects negatively on all of us, whether y'all see it or not.

That's all I'm saying.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And like I said, my comment on her statement to the news had nothing to do with her actions or theirs.

Just keep it funky.

"They approached me, I wasn't in the mood, some not so nice words were exchanged, it escalated, they got angrier, I tried to walk away and they attacked me."

That makes more sense than a pack of black wild animals attacked me for absolutely no reason at all.

That opens up all of the "see, look at those savage nigg*ers" comments from cacs you see in the comments, and reflects negatively on all of us, whether y'all see it or not.

That's all I'm saying.
:mjlol:Every post I see from you is incel bullshyt

:mjpls:

Daps
nikka you clearly said you highly doubt the attack was unprovoked :dahell:

Again, you’re having problems reading and sticking strictly to what is written. Who’s talking about provocation? Certainly not me.

I said I didn’t believe that she remained polite throughout the encounter. I never said that an escalating argument justified their actions, thus never defended nor excused their actions.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:mjlol:Every post I see from you is incel bullshyt

:mjpls:

Get your daps breh, you could use some.

I've never typed anything remotely "incel" on here.

As a matter of fact, a good number of my posts are posts praising my black wife that gave me 5 children and also encouraging other brehs to cut the #GMB nonsense and find them a good woman to settle down with and raise a family.

But like I said, get your daps and some rep.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Get your daps breh, you could use some.

I've never typed anything remotely "incel" on here.

As a matter of fact, a good number of my posts are posts praising my black wife that gave me 5 children and also encouraging other brehs to cut the #GMB nonsense and find them a good woman to settle down with and raise a family.

But like I said, get your daps and some rep.
Didn’t read :umad:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Again, you’re having problems reading and sticking strictly to what is written. Who’s talking about provocation? Certainly not me.

I said I didn’t believe that she remained polite throughout the encounter. I never said that an escalating argument justified their actions, thus never defended nor excused their actions.

He's clearly a short bus vet.