Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
And like I said, my comment on her statement to the news had nothing to do with her actions or theirs.

Just keep it funky.

"They approached me, I wasn't in the mood, some not so nice words were exchanged, it escalated, they got angrier, I tried to walk away and they attacked me."

That makes more sense than "a pack of black wild animals attacked me for absolutely no reason at all."

That's the type of shyt that led to the '94 Crime Bill.

That opens up all of the "see, look at those savage nigg*ers" comments from cacs you see in the comments, and reflects negatively on all of us, whether y'all see it or not.

That's all I'm saying.

U looking bad out here chief... Point of the matter is no matter what she said ain't warrant getting jumped n her eye nearly bitten out fukk is wrong witchu

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because I’ve dealt with men my whole life, many violent ones, it’s very rare for them to get that violent unprovoked unless they’re lashing out for other reasons.

I’ve also dealt with NYC women. Like the men, some of the most blunt braggadocios broads on the planet.

You can’t hear what’s being said.

I’ll start this, again, with the proclamation that these scumbags need to be punished to the full extent of the law as there’s nothing that could’ve been said to justify their actions (since some of you can’t read).

The reason why I feel like it’s important to get to the full truth of what happened is because of the message it sends to other young women. If it started with a polite decline, and then escalated to an argument with them exchanging insults then it should be included in the lesson learned from this incident that one shouldn’t argue with a bunch of strangers that hang out outside of liquor stores.

People don’t like to hear this, but women are notorious for popping off at the mouth at clearly physically superior men because they’re coddled by society into believing that men won’t hit them. Physically inferior men are less likely to do this (unless they’re holding a weapon to equalize the disparity) because they know they could get assaulted.

I’ll close it, again, by restating the fact that nothing she could have said would justify these scumbags beating her like they did. But no punishment they receive (if they receive any) will undo the trauma she experienced and the alleviate the rehab she’ll need to undergo.

YOU SOUND SILLY AS fukk.

THERES BEEN COUNTLESS CASES
OF DUDES KILLING WOMEN
FOR SIMPLY TURNING THEM DOWN.

THE FACT YOU RAN IN HERE
AND DEFLECTED GOT ME
LOOKING AT YOU FUNNY.
:devil:
:evil:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
U looking bad out here chief... Point of the matter is no matter what she said ain't warrant getting jumped n her eye nearly bitten out fukk is wrong witchu

I ain't worried about that.

We having a conversation.

You'll agree with some shyt I'll say, you'll disagree with a lot.

That's life.

I'm great regardless.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
It’s crazy to me how many folks in here are incapable of following an argument without putting words in your mouth.

Like homie told me earlier, some nikkas just up here competing like this shyt a sport.

They ain't seeking a real dialogue or understanding.

Just trying to score points however they can.

It's nothing.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
y'all need to stop adopting bytch feminist slang.
Also, go to the thread where the youtuber merked her kids...or the other jawn merked her kids.
I really don't care about weirdo nutball dudes doing foul shyt to women in stores juxtaposed with that.
Go bark at the kid killers with the same fervor and sassiness, or stfu.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

YOU SOUND SILLY AS fukk.

OF DUDES KILLING WOMEN

THE FACT YOU RAN IN HERE
AND DEFLECTED GOT ME
LOOKING AT YOU FUNNY.
There have also been countless cases of the opposite, especially in the black community.
If you'd like evidence and examples, I can provide them. One example happened in your city.
You will dismiss these events as "one offs" or "mental illness"
because of training.

Woman shoots man in face on West Side after saying, ‘You’re not going to leave me or I’ll f—— kill you’: police

I have WAY MORE than that. @spliz would you care to see them or do you want to "feel a way"?
Let me know.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all need to stop adopting bytch feminist slang.
Also, go to the thread where the youtuber merked her kids...or the other jawn merked her kids.
I really don't care about weirdo nutball dudes doing foul shyt to women in stores juxtaposed with that.
Go bark at the kid killers with the same fervor and sassiness, or stfu.
:gucci:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

YOU SOUND SILLY AS fukk.

OF DUDES KILLING WOMEN

THE FACT YOU RAN IN HERE
AND DEFLECTED GOT ME
LOOKING AT YOU FUNNY.

How often is it multiple dudes though? If you told me some dude did that, okay that happens. But several dudes whooping on her over rejected advances has me thinking there's more to the story.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I really wish women wouldnt engage dudes man. just let them say what they are going to say and go home safely. Damn..... I hope she recovers well.

Those nikkas is done on the street. fukk locking them up. They would lock better zipped up.

I've been in situations like this so many times I've lost count. They will try to surround you if you ignore them too. I have so many stories of being harassed. No matter what you do they still feel rejected.

Posters got mad at me for pointing out that women like to feel protected. This is why.