Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Tragic. Sometimes you can be minding your business as a woman and if a dude approaches you can
A.) Be polite-but some dudes take your politeness as a pass to escalate and harrass you until you HAVE to aggressively shut them down. Then THAT can turn physical.

B.) Ignore them. Which sometimes IMMEDIATELY throws gasoline on a fire because they accuse you of thinking you too good to speak.

C.) Be aggressive from jump which obviously can result in potential escalation.

D.) Lie and say you got a man. Some dudes back off but some still try to harrass.

E.) Accept their advances but once you do that you inviting trouble and being permissive.

So in some cases it’s a lose/lose situation. Luckily dudes like these are in the minority.
But the idea that you gotta do something for a$$holes to fukk with you is dumb shyt.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell are some of you coming up with assumptions and excuses for this degenerate behavior? This shyt happens on the regular.

Woman shoots man in face on West Side after saying, ‘You’re not going to leave me or I’ll f—— kill you’: police

Florida woman shoots, kills man after breakup, police say
Algiers woman shot ex-boyfriend in head after breakup: JPSO
5d1520fe38aae.image.jpg

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/nation-world/national/article247598945.html

Yeah, let's talk about it.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Feminist slang? Da fukk u even talkin bout brodie? I think u need to log off the internet for a lil bit.
Applying the word "incel" to everything and everybody weird, or any nikka who got rejected = some white people feminist shyt.
This is a black men's website. Keep that shyt on LSA with the hillary banks.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Applying the word "incel" to everything and everybody weird, or any nikka who got rejected = some white people feminist shyt.
This is a black men's website. Keep that shyt on LSA with the hillary banks.
U tagged me. I never said incel one time in this thread or prolly on the internet ever. Lol.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tragic. Sometimes you can be minding your business as a woman and if a dude approaches you can
A.) Be polite-but some dudes take your politeness as a pass to escalate and harrass you until you HAVE to aggressively shut them down. Then THAT can turn physical.

B.) Ignore them. Which sometimes IMMEDIATELY throws gasoline on a fire because they accuse you of thinking you too good to speak.

C.) Be aggressive from jump which obviously can result in potential escalation.

D.) Lie and say you got a man. Some dudes back off but some still try to harrass.

E.) Accept their advances but once you do that you inviting trouble and being permissive.

So in some cases it’s a lose/lose situation. Luckily dudes like these are in the minority.
But the idea that you gotta do something for a$$holes to fukk with you is dumb shyt.

Just keep that strap on you and if mfers want to get physical, put em away

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Frfr, what do these stories have to do with random violence from complete strangers who feel entitled to the body of somebody else and are willing to become violent when they can’t get what they want?

Are you serious? You know what? Nvrmind.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Just keep that strap on you and if mfers want to get physical, put em away
Yeah gun rights is just about the only thing I’m conservative about. I will never live in a state where I can’t own and carry my 9mm. I don’t start shyt with people, so if they fukk with me I feel I have the unassailable right to blow your brains out.
Male, female, alien. Don’t care. Keep your hands to yourself or lose your head.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Frfr, what do these stories have to do with random violence from complete strangers who feel entitled to the body of somebody else and are willing to become violent when they can’t get what they want?

Are you serious? You know what? Nvrmind.
I can find examples of that, too.
If you'd like
Yeah, NEVER MIND.