Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can you just make a thread to expose the Box Factory guy and get him banned?

I’ve pointed out his racist and racially offensive post history times before, example -
You're clearly way less than half black. DO you call your mom a cracker?

Stop pretending online

and thinks that he has the confidence to tell black people who they are
You're a white guy pretending to be black.

You constantly put black ppl down by going on about how lightskin is better.

And what are you exposing or how am i catching feelings .

Whether it be your stupidity, your lusting after children or your culture vulturing, I've always clowned the fukk out of you.

imagine a white poster telling a black poster how “black”
They are

while trying to fit in to black culture off being a cac culture culture on a message board:

By your super over the top obsession with lightskin.

Stop vulturing others culture cac
The nerve of this white boy ^^ no damn boundaries

personaguy

All Star
Daps
You want me banned for saying cracker? Lol
Yes you're too comfortable

I dont care about you paying for features with your parents money. Nobody does. That's why you went nowhere. Nobody respects a pay to play wannabe. Sorry

You really are a fukking moron.

How was he using this within the context of hip hop?

And if he was using it within a group of his own friends, maybe you would have a point.

But he wasn't. He's using to random black ppl he doesn't know on the internet.

He called drake a "nikka". He's used it on here and all over twitter. He denied doing it, the tried to slink away and slide back in.

You're not an authority. You're a slow, weird loser.

"If you're not black, you should ignore obvious racists" . That's your argument

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can you just make a thread to expose the Box Factory guy and get him banned?

edit:lol he negged me
Also his usage of the word “n—a” with his need to run and scold black people on what and how to think. I don’t give a fuk about “context”

called drake a "nikka". He's used it on here and all over twitter. He denied doing it, the tried to slink away and slide back in.

You're not an authority. You're a slow, weird loser.

"If you're not black, you should ignore obvious racists" . That's your argument

@Father like I said, that cac is always in threads of this nature with his Race bait posting - peep game.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/man...-car-in-brooklyn.787987/page-19#post-38092556

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Another thread ruined by nicholas mental illness
Yes you're too comfortable
Thats me calling out a white poster who had a twitter account where he called black ppl the n word alot

Poor reading comprehension on your part

But you're taking your cues from the back to back landslide WOAT, so i can see where you went wrong

personaguy

All Star
Daps
Another thread ruined by nicholas mental illness

Thats me calling out a white poster who had a twitter account where called black ppl the n word alot

Poor reading comprehension on your part

But your taking your cues from the back to back landslide WOAT, so i can see where you went wrong
I know and it still dosen't give u a right to use the n word. You know you're wrong because instead of saying "he used the word nikka and he's white" like in your post calling it out, you now just said in this post he used the "n word." Clearly you have gotten too comfortable.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do like you do everybody that is black in here, bytch - report yourself to the authorities and hold that clip. Like I said @personaguy and @Father way too intrusive and you never see him in threads with the same energy against his own white people.

Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do like you do everybody that is black in here, bytch - report yourself to the authorities and hold that clip. Like I said @personaguy and @Father way too intrusive and you never see him in threads with the same energy against his own white people.
He's not in the White Latino Cop Child Molester thread, either.
I'm going to post a series of white women sexual assault/rapists and I bet he won't show up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No. For using the word nigg^^r. I don’t give a fuk what you think you’re discussing in context or think you have a right of access to- the word “n——r” should never leave your damn keyboard, cac. Just to justify your sports team.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ton...iving-game-thread.270343/page-5#post-11099198

The school was started and founded by slave owners. Has possibly the most racist history of any big time college program. You had a player on the team call Obama a "******” not that long ago. Publishing holocaust denying articles and cartoons mocking trayvon martin in the student paper in recent years.

Matter of fact, there's too much to go over with that place. Read this article.http://jmichaelphillips.blogspot.ca/2012/04/burnt-orange-white-supremacists-racism.html?m=1

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Probably the 100th time youve posted this
No. For using the word nigg-er
Also not the 1st time youve posted this

Its embarassing how dumb you are

Youre sooo desperate and so brutally unaware of how stupid and obsessed you look when you do this

No one reads your posts when you get on these autistic rolls like this

Again thats me calling out racism and quoting a racist .

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I know and it still dosen't give u a right to use the n word. You know you're wrong because instead of saying "he used the word nikka and he's white" like in your post calling it out, you now just said in this post he used the "n word." Clearly you have gotten too comfortable.
Nah youre aggie and reaching

Mods would have bushed me quickly if i was a racist

Click the links and look at whats being discussed in those threads if you actually care

You dont though. Youre just emotional and dikkridding a tranny

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's not in the White Latino Cop Child Molester thread, either.
I'm going to post a series of white women sexual assault/rapists and I bet he won't show up.
Facts - ive done that too. The cacs like him never show any accountability. Which is why he’s in here running his mouth but absent when white male criminality is pointed out. @Box Factory is absent in said thread of course and never makes any comments about white violence.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bill-cosbys-most-recent-mugshot-released.811560/page-8#post-39538499
Get the fuk out of my face - I knew you wouldn’t have shyt else to respond with. Keyboard Cackling - go deal with the sexual abuse in your own communities. Didn’t a number of white people get caught up in that Nxium sexual scandal including Clare Bronfman, the Seagrams ginger ale billionaire heiress and she’s begging to get released now even though she lured victims into a rape cult. But Cosby’s mugshot is news to you??? Basically, she was a procurer of rape victims where’s your white energy at for this- go comment on this. For 20 years this bytch was on her shyt with this white pimp and y’all community allowed it. Let’s talk about It. Let’s talk about the selective indifference in your white community that perpetuates sexual behavior and rape. Let’s talk about the white community funding white men to commit sexual abuse and sexually violate women, children, other men and are excused as the “pillars” of the community. Let’s also talk about facts -how white men, are statistically and historically the worst sexually offenders in comparison to black men. Let’s talk about how white women are damn near 90% the perpetrators of sexual Abuse of children in student - teacher sexual abuse of minors.

“From about 2001 until its 2019 demise, Bronfman was a leading funder and a member of the leadership team for the controversial multi-level marketing company NXIVMwhich has been described as a "cult", as was her sister, Clare Bronfman.”

this is me saying the exact same shyt to these white boys and they all reply with their flippant sarcastic insult racist replies when asked. ALL of them.

Shut the fuk up boy. The fact that you have deflected twice in this thread says more than enough. You are in here showing up for Cosby threads-that man had his trial. But I have yet to see one of you Demonic cacs starting threads or creating commentary about the white perpetrators in your communities. This was more than Cosby you race baiting faggit. But you’re always in here trying to hold Black people accountable. Mind yours first- you can’t speak on shyt without addressing your own. That I fail to see you do on threads to the extent that you discuss black people and that goes for these bytch ass c00ns in here too.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Facts - ive done that too. The cacs like him never show any accountability. Which is why he’s in here running his mouth but absent when white male criminality is pointed out. @Box Factory is absent in said thread of course and never makes any comments about white violence.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bill-cosbys-most-recent-mugshot-released.811560/page-8#post-39538499
You're literally trying to get me banned for calling out racists a few posts above this

Off the charts level of stupidity