Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We're discussing North American and eastcoast issues

Pls stop trying to tranny your way in to a discussion thats not of your concern

Ill tag you when the midwest and Dominican topics come up
Clockwork - @Father
Racist insult that he picks up from his discussion board Dyck fantasies against black women, even though it’s been proven that I’m a born and bred black woman over the past 3 yrs that I’ve been posting here. But since he can’t deal with the facts, and a black woman that checks how he acts- he resorts to this.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Clockwork - @Father
Racist insult that he picks up from his discussion board Dyck fantasies against black women, even though it’s been proven that I’m a born and bred black woman over the past 3 yrs that I’ve been posting here. But since he can’t deal with the facts, and a black woman that checks how he acts- he resorts to this.
Youre a dominican " lady " from virginia. Who likes to play pretend on the internet

Btw you sure this wasnt a jewish tranny?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Black men can’t be incels. You cac bytch. Why is this white poster in here doing nothing but insulting black people ???
L
Awww the 2 time WOAT is getting worked up

Make sure to spend lots of time searching through posts to repost the same things you have a 100 times and no one cared

lol woat

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Youre a dominican " lady " from virginia. Who likes to play pretend on the internet

Btw you sure this wasnt a jewish tranny?
Corny white faggit - why are you here?? Come up with better shyt other than making it about your pervert attention needy racist rambling no p**sy getting pedo pandering; when statistics show that it’s you cac men that are committing the most vile sexual offenses against women, fukkin incel virgin. Make a thread and comment on that. No one gives a fuk about your replies in here which is why you are in trying to blend, reject on repeat.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Corny white faggit - why are you here?? Come up with better shyt other than making it about your pervert attention needy racist rambling no p**sy getting pedo pandering; when statistics show that it’s you cac men that are committing the most vile sexual offenses against women, fukkin incel virgin. Make a thread and comment on that. No one gives a fuk about your replies in here which is why you are in trying to blend, reject on repeat.
You care

You care deeply

lol woat

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ive never not been white or from canada

Unlike you i dont lie on the internet for cool points

lol woat
Don’t you have underage girls to peruse or cuck cac sexual solicitation to focus on in your community since the concept of cacness is a major mission in Canada or are you only here to vent your white insecurity bc black men have what you lack? With each comment you seem to get more angry and desperate - you have no control of what black people say, stick to controlling your keyboard and exchanging cac-isms with your white friends
I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Don’t you have underage girls to peruse or cuck cac sexual solicitation to focus on in your community since the concept of cacness is a major mission in Canada or are you only here to vent your white insecurity bc black men have what you lack? With each comment you seem to get more angry and desperate - you have no control of what black people say, stick to controlling your keyboard and exchanging cac-isms with your white friends
Lol woat