Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Reposting the same thread to get your own weight off and yet all I do is find posts of you getting your black hate on-

So if anyone signs any white qb for any amount of time its racist?

You're simple and look for dumb explanations

Not sure why you think understanding things happen for a reason besides buddha, ganesh or zues being mad is something only white people do but ok

Am I included in this because I'm white? Or are edomites certain kind of whites?

:jbhmm:
While living out the very same shyt that you accuse others of. Where’s those receipts other than what you post on repeat??
Lol what L? I provided receipts and you autistically babbled you're way through paragraphs no one read.

You're a proven coward

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m good right here.
I'm guessing anyone thinking this probably doesn't hang around white ppl much? Or maybe its an American thing?

I think as long as theyre not white or asian, youre fine
Speaking of “delete” , by your own account- this should be taken literally right??
I do something similar to my dog, except I put mayonnaise in so that it taste like mayo when I kiss it.

Cuz I'm white.

We're all into that sorta thing

:ahh:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I’m good right here.

Speaking of “delete” , by your own account- this should be taken literally
Saying white people have cousins is racist now?

How many times have i told you to read the thread youre taking quotes from?

Its gotta be impossible for a lawyer to be this bad at research :laff:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Shes going back and editing all her posts now to add extras :deadmanny:

Literally spending her whole day on me n still too dumb to understand or read what she quotes

Too much mental illness. Ill check back in later

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought you only used the word “n—a” for that quote but ummm
Shady!!!!!

" I told y'all nikkas!!!!" :dead:

200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shes going back and editing all her posts now to add extras :deadmanny:

Literally spending her whole day on me n still too dumb to understand or read what she quotes

Too much mental illness. Ill check back in later
And you still haven’t posted not one thread or post of yours to counter while deflecting on this thread for the past hour and running to bump one thread while avoiding your own posts - why is that???
:patrice:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@HarlemHottie did you see anybody from this thread out there?
Harlem community rallies in defense of woman attacked at liquor store

@CHICAGO yeah you might wanna run those warning points off and send them to white dude in this thread. All I did was point out contradictory energy.
I'm seeing people in the other thread (about the man murdered in front of his child) talking about police who kill black men, but they didn't kill that man in front of his child. The child's mother did.
So we gonna warn them up or are you gonna type up something with a devil smiley at the end
6b085a8bedd540b448a0191c2e612902.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Playa_Wit_A_Passport could you change the thread title? They were some dirty drunk young nikkas trying to get her to get their beer because they were underage.
I don't think anybody was trying to talk to anybody. What does involuntary celibacy/weird white boys on reddit have to do with some trash young nikkas doing trash young nikka shyt for trash young nikka reasons?
Is it for "heat" purposes?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Playa_Wit_A_Passport could you change the thread title? They were some dirty drunk young nikkas trying to get her to get their beer because they were underage.
I don't think anybody was trying to talk to anybody. What does involuntary celibacy/weird white boys on reddit have to do with some trash young nikkas doing trash young nikka shyt for trash young nikka reasons?
Is it for "heat" purposes?
Is this what really happened?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@HarlemHottie did you see anybody from this thread out there?
Harlem community rallies in defense of woman attacked at liquor store

@CHICAGO yeah you might wanna run those warning points off and send them to white dude in this thread. All I did was point out contradictory energy.
I'm seeing people in the other thread (about the man murdered in front of his child) talking about police who kill black men, but they didn't kill that man in front of his child. The child's mother did.
So we gonna warn them up or are you gonna type up something with a devil smiley at the end
6b085a8bedd540b448a0191c2e612902.gif

The righteous indignation and hypocrisy from various posters is a sight to see. All the smoke for you but not the cac canadian insulting black people which is the reason why he feels entitled and comfortable enough to pop off bc no one says shyt to him. Who the fuk thinks it’s regular shyt for a white to say “n—r” , “n—a” multiple times, using derogatory terms against black women and men in our own discussion. Not only that bc he has no right to say a word bc like the thread shows, that white boy is never in threads when it comes to his own people being accountable but can roam around here freely talking about who he’s going to report and the authorities. But no, you say one thing people disagree with, it’s off with your head- that white boy’s whole posting history is off. You’re one of the main names who I see regularly defending black people in threads. Consistently.

explains why this thread only has 8 pgs but this one has 22. Losing my patience daily with this.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...p-thread-when-racism-goes-wrong.823756/page-6
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is this what really happened?
If people actually abide by the guidelines of waiting 48-72 hours before reacting and let the information gathering process take place instead of being so reactionary without all the facts. There’s people in this thread jumping down that poster’s throat like he’s the one who committed the crime instead of using that energy to find out what the fuk is going on and how they can be of assistance. Now everyone wants to ask questions. Pathetic apathy. And of course, OP didn’t update the story to show pics and local word of the fact that community is showing support in working to track down the assailants. The street did that, not the cops.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's what it says on the link related to the protests. I don't know why the OP wanted the story to be something else.
Because anything other than savagery and contempt won’t get a react. The segment of Tiki torch tikoli tok needs their moment. Gotta run the headlines that scary “black Boys” are running randomly attacking black women even though this was an isolated incident, (unfortunate and dead wrong) but not a routine occurrence. but they need to portray like this happens on a daily basis; the community linked up to support her which is more Than I can say for the out of town keyboard bangers. And of course, added to that -the feministas need their blamenism moment and in comes cacs with their complex mimicking. Never see them in any other part of the site but let a *insert narrative outrage thread trend, to make noise. Guaranteed no one of concern on this thread donated shyt to her medical or a fund to aid her child while she recovers. I said my peace, I’m out.