Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah you were getting angry as fukk and pulling up unrelated stories n shyt

Youre angry and not all there. Seriously. Talk to someone. You dont have to live like this
Could you quote the emotional content? I talk to people like they're not shyt on the regular, you're gonna have to do better than that. The cursing and insults are just part of how I approach this website now.
The pseudo-psychologist high ground isn't going to work on me.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Could you quote the emotional content? I talk to people like they're not shyt on the regular, you're gonna have to do better than that. The cursing and insults are just part of how I approach this website now.
The pseudo-psychologist high ground isn't going to work on me.
Your first 20 posts are a good place to start

Seriously what do you have to lose by seeking help

Being miserable isnt working well for you

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw but I seen you blowing them on 110th Street
You kept that imagery in your mind long enough to post.
So you visualized another man giving oral sex to a group of men long enough to laugh about it, analyze it, and then type it online?
:hubie:
Be who you are - just leave me out of your fantasies.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your first 20 posts are a good place to start

Seriously what do you have to lose by seeking help

Being miserable isnt working well for you
I said to quote the emotional response and clear indication of emotional disturbance.
If you can't, it's ok. I understand why and how nikkas on here "just type shyt".
You saw somebody else smarter than you do this to somebody less intelligent than them, and it worked. The daps came in, and the kekes flew.
This is not that. To the ignore list you go.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Being loud and wrong is your style but it's surprising you actually owned up to it. But you just had to take those weak ass shots on your way out huh?!?! Anyway...
tenor.gif
Shut the fuk up and take what you get, with that sus ass sassy response. You didn’t have to say shyt back and yet here you are, faggit, Apparently, I wasn’t wrong for what I said, bc you’re still in this thread serving no purpose besides acting like a bytch. If I’m so “loud and wrong” ; you’re still affected enough to reply black.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You kept that imagery in your mind long enough to post.
So you visualized another man giving oral sex to a group of men long enough to laugh about it, analyze it, and then type it online?
:hubie:
Be who you are - just leave me out of your fantasies.
full

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I said to quote the emotional response and clear indication of emotional disturbance.
If you can't, it's ok. I understand why and how nikkas on here "just type shyt".
You saw somebody else smarter than you do this to somebody less intelligent than them, and it worked. The daps came in, and the kekes flew.
This is not that. To the ignore list you go.
You know that poster @Box Factory is a white boy from Canada?? FYI. With a known history of being intrusive in black people’s affairs and making posts about reporting black people to the authorities.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know that poster @Box Factory is a white boy from Canada?? FYI. With a known history of being intrusive in black people’s affairs and making posts about reporting black people to the authorities.
Oh, ok. The paternalistic language was very white. Ahh, so he's in here happy about black intraracial conflict.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
We're discussing North American and eastcoast issues

Pls stop trying to tranny your way in to a discussion thats not of your concern

Ill tag you when the midwest and Dominican topics come up

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We're discussing North American and eastcoast issues

Pls stop trying to tranny your way in to a discussion thats not of your concern

Ill tag you when the midwest and Dominican topics come up
She's from New York and live in Maryland. The midwest is Ohio.
You live in Ontario. It's right above UPSTATE NY, and the rest is very midwestern/great lakes.
You're also WHITE calling a black woman a tranny.
Do you think black women look masculine or are you targeting somebody who doesn't agree with you, filthy cracker?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh, ok. The paternalistic language was very white. Ahh, so he's in here happy about black intraracial conflict.
Facts. These are the only threads he comments in besides the sports section- and when he does reply it’s some sarcastic off brand cac shyt followed by a melodramatic melanin lacking insult under guise of racial animosity - you know the vibe.
:mjpls::francis: