Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@HarlemHottie did you see anybody from this thread out there?
Harlem community rallies in defense of woman attacked at liquor store

@CHICAGO yeah you might wanna run those warning points off and send them to white dude in this thread. All I did was point out contradictory energy.
I'm seeing people in the other thread (about the man murdered in front of his child) talking about police who kill black men, but they didn't kill that man in front of his child. The child's mother did.
So we gonna warn them up or are you gonna type up something with a devil smiley at the end
6b085a8bedd540b448a0191c2e612902.gif

I DONT MODERATE THIS FORUM.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT.
:devil:
:evil:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I just a woofing ass nikka trying to get a plat thread:gucci:
This report says different are you believing white media over black media?
Woman says man tried to bite eye out during assault at NY liquor store - TheGrio

she changed her story from

The 31-year-old woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, had entered a Harlem liquor store to make a purchase when three young men asked her to retrieve liquor for them, according to ABC News. After politely declining to do so, she was followed and subsequently attacked right outside of the store.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This report says different are you believing white media over black media?
Woman says man tried to bite eye out during assault at NY liquor store - TheGrio

she changed her story from

The 31-year-old woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, had entered a Harlem liquor store to make a purchase when three young men asked her to retrieve liquor for them, according to ABC News. After politely declining to do so, she was followed and subsequently attacked right outside of the store.
:ohhh:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
So, that's the wrong thought process?

Immediately jumping to victim blaming or assigning some kind of shared responsibility when someone is attacked like this is an issue.

Want us to roll with the mindset that nikkas are now just predators waiting to pounce on women now? And we gotta wait and see if they don't fall in that category?

Like what are you trying to say breh?

Who said that? It's not about having a mindset that nikkas are "just predators waiting to pounce" but accepting the reality that we live in an uncertain world where unstable, violent and aggressive people exist and sometimes attack without rational motive or provocation.

That aside, trying to present the narrative that this woman MUST HAVE said or done something to provoke the attack isn't the checkmate you seem to think it is.

Just you saying her WORDS (mean, disrespectful, etc or whatever you think they may have been) somehow provoked a group of shiftless lowlifes to chase, beat and attempt to BITE HER EYE OUT is basically an admission that you think reacting with this level of violence was in some way (no matter how lowjey) justified or warranted.

Or to put it even more clearly, put yourself in their shoes. Could YOU see yourself mobbing, chasing and beating up a woman after she turned you or one of your boys down? Even if she did it in a shytty way? Could a random bytch on the street telling you to go fukk yourself or some shyt make you feel so enraged you felt a need to attempt to bite out her eyeball??

concise

Veteran
Daps
Well that's what I'm saying. It states he came back from Atlanta which disconnects the story entirely and yet, that tweet got almost 30k likes.

But uh, yeah. I'm having a moment.

2ez4f8.jpg

Some ppl really believe anything they read on facebook, youtube, whatsapp, or twitter. Not all of them can be helped. :yeshrug:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that's what I'm saying. It states he came back from Atlanta which disconnects the story entirely and yet, that tweet got almost 30k likes.

But uh, yeah. I'm having a moment.

2ez4f8.jpg

Saw it on the TL and just posted it here. Didn't add any commentary because didn't know if it matched up :hubie: it has also been corrected in the twitter thread but I don’t think many people cared:

Last edited: