The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
be safe out there danie
This is not an everyday occurrence- Harlem dudes been outside since this happened walking the streets on a rampage trying to get at dudes and their people for what they did. Harlem dudes are not known for sitting on the sidelines or falling back after someone is violated especially women and kids. Entire blocks are showing up. I don’t want to hear about the no reprisal and “black women aren’t protected”, no place is 100 safe. I’ve had dudes ready to scrap for me bc a clumsy dumbass accidentally knocked a juice out my hand and they forced him go buy another one. Lol. when I know how most NY men get down. There are outliers but at least they’re stepping up, considering the main assailant is from the Bronx. Harlem handles business, they are not complacent to let shyt unfold on the streets and not address it. That’s not a debate.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem is DONE if they nikkaz ain't get bodied yet:yeshrug:
You live in the UK, sit back, observe and stfu. Wtf do you know?? What do you expect- them to make an announcement on digital media, that they murked dude and are digging his grave. They’re supposed to send you pics of the body, his stomach contents and a head in the mail via fed ex as proof??. Dumb fuk. Who the are you to talk about, Harlem is “done”, stupid bytch - Thouest Lord Pat Fauntleroy will proclaim thee Harlemth is doneth from across thy pond in Britain land as he munches on his scones, jam and clotted cream with his peppermint tea, there bruv . Pedophile Prince Andrew been touching children for 30 yrs and y’all haven’t done shyt except crown him as the preeminent pedo. Deal with your own backyard.
London violence - BBC News
http://camdennewjournal.com/article/man-arrested-over-series-of-aggressive-assaults-on-women

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is not an everyday occurrence- Harlem dudes been outside since this happened walking the streets on a rampage trying to get at dudes and their people for what they did. Harlem dudes are not known for sitting on the sidelines or falling back after someone is violated especially women and kids. Entire blocks are showing up. I don’t want to hear about the no reprisal and “black women aren’t protected”, no place is 100 safe. I’ve had dudes ready to scrap for me bc a clumsy dumbass accidentally knocked a juice out my hand and they forced him go buy another one. Lol. when I know how most NY men get down. There are outliers but at least they’re stepping up, considering the main assailant is from the Bronx. Harlem handles business, they are not complacent to let shyt unfold on the streets and not address it. That’s not a debate.

STFU nikka

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You live in the UK, sit back, observe and stfu. Wtf do you know?? What do you expect- them to make an announcement on digital media, that they murked dude and are digging his grave. They’re supposed to send you pics of the body, his stomach contents and a head in the mail via fed ex as proof??. Dumb fuk. Who the are you to talk about, Harlem is “done”, stupid bytch - Thouest Lord Pat Fauntleroy will proclaim thee Harlemth is doneth from across thy pond in Britain land as he munches on his scones, jam and clotted cream with his peppermint tea, there bruv . Pedophile Prince Andrew been touching children for 30 yrs and y’all haven’t done shyt except crown him as the preeminent pedo. Deal with your own backyard.
London violence - BBC News
http://camdennewjournal.com/article/man-arrested-over-series-of-aggressive-assaults-on-women
You dumb ass fakkit why would I give a fukk about some UK cac when I live in BALTIMORE???

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You dumb ass fakkit why would I give a fukk about some UK cac when I live in BALTIMORE???
Apologies. Woke up in a bad mood to see that bullshyt posted up with. I’m a girl, i can’t be a fakkit, you dumbass c00n. You’re still a fukkin bozo for that ignorant line. but I’ll accept that I was wrong on the other part. Ignore the post and move on. I’ll see myself out now.
tenor.gif

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Apologies. Woke up in a bad mood to see that bullshyt posted up with. I’m a girl, i can’t be a fakkit, you dumbass c00n. You’re still a fukkin bozo for that ignorant line. but I’ll accept that I was wrong on the other part. Ignore the post and move on. I’ll see myself out now.
tenor.gif
Being loud and wrong is your style but it's surprising you actually owned up to it. But you just had to take those weak ass shots on your way out huh?!?! Anyway...
tenor.gif

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
And for the nikkas who keep trying to push the idea that she must've done SOMETHING to provoke them because most men don't just gang up on a woman for no reason or some shyt.... WTF?

So, that's the wrong thought process? Want us to roll with the mindset that nikkas are now just predators waiting to pounce on women now? And we gotta wait and see if they don't fall in that category?

Like what are you trying to say breh?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
:mjlol:The way she is nervously laughing as she's telling the story, plus the "what are you going to do about it?" part, sounds like she was doing the typical slick talk but this time nikkas didn't care that it was a woman.
This. Chick was talking mess to the wrong low-level dude and they went overboard.

I know for certain if this was a nikka who got jumped for talking slick all these enraged nikkas will be ghost or talking with way less emotion.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This. Chick was talking to mess to the wrong low-level dude and they went overboard.

I know for certain if this was a nikka who got jumped for talking slick all these enraged nikkas will be ghost or talking with way less emotion.
Nah they would be laughing at him and the post would be 100% jokes.
The video would be on barnzdabossman IG with Sonic Ring FX, street fighter health bars, and hilarious commentary.
:yeshrug:
If a chick is talking slick you just clown her back. All that extra shyt isn't necessary.
The "Tried to talk to me" trope is kinda dead, too. I see they roll that out with no context most of the time when something crazy happens but you never see or hear a follow up. Nobody cares beyond WOLFING and HOWLING for mama-bear.