Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:yeshrug: I said it wasn't Harlem shyt, it turned out not to be Harlem shyt.

A girl i knew was snatched off the street, WITH HER BABY, and gang raped in a van while a bytch sat there watching and holding the baby. Bronx shyt. No disrespect to you, i just can't fukk wit it.
:merchant::merchant:Oh my gawd

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Degeneracy is so commonplace among us now that the victims get the blame. Car vandalized because you accidentally left your doors unlocked? Should have tripled check to make sure! That’s what you get, caught you slipping.

N!ggas loitering outside a store they don’t work at or own and attack a woman? She probably said something to provoke them! Why would she even go in the store in the first place.

Even looking at a film like Ma Rainey where he killed dude over his shoes. shyt STILL happens. The way we interact with one another IS WRONG!! Ain’t no community in this behavior at all.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Because I’ve dealt with men my whole life, many violent ones, it’s very rare for them to get that violent unprovoked unless they’re lashing out for other reasons.

I’ve also dealt with NYC women. Like the men, some of the most blunt braggadocios broads on the planet.

You can’t hear what’s being said.

I’ll start this, again, with the proclamation that these scumbags need to be punished to the full extent of the law as there’s nothing that could’ve been said to justify their actions (since some of you can’t read).

The reason why I feel like it’s important to get to the full truth of what happened is because of the message it sends to other young women. If it started with a polite decline, and then escalated to an argument with them exchanging insults then it should be included in the lesson learned from this incident that one shouldn’t argue with a bunch of strangers that hang out outside of liquor stores.

People don’t like to hear this, but women are notorious for popping off at the mouth at clearly physically superior men because they’re coddled by society into believing that men won’t hit them. Physically inferior men are less likely to do this (unless they’re holding a weapon to equalize the disparity) because they know they could get assaulted.

I’ll close it, again, by restating the fact that nothing she could have said would justify these scumbags beating her like they did. But no punishment they receive (if they receive any) will undo the trauma she experienced and the alleviate the rehab she’ll need to undergo.
What the flying fukk would provoke a man to chase a woman down and attempt to bite her I out?:gucci:
nikkas dont even attack other nikkas like that. Some of yall posters got brain worms or something.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What city you "seen this type of shyt" in?
He’s seen what he learned off the coli which is why he stays posting carbon copy textbook posts.

street brehs are the most emotional juvenile men around. dudes that hang all day with other dudes doing much of nothing got that fake bravado on lock and will start shyt just cuz they with the squad. try to force a man with his girl to take an L in front of her. beat up and intimidate solo women...

I seen this type of shyt.

Canadians chiming in trying to not sound out of touch about these “New York streets” or American streets in general from their white neighborhoods in Canada or Kenyan origins will never not be funny.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how...ound-white-people.510104/page-5#post-23162071
I'm my neighbourhood mostly at work or in passing

These fukks need to leave Kenya in peace we don't fukk with this trash

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:dame::dame::dame::dame:

Cant approach a woman by yourself, u need a group of other dudes to hold your hand

Matriarchy at its finest sorry to be the bearer for bad news.

I don’t expect black men to be normal raised in the situation were usually raised in.

not gonna be here with capes flapping in the wind matriarchal communities aren’t normal.