Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I been rejecting advances from Harlem nikkas since 1995, ain't never seen or heard no shyt like this.
Word. Same - all the way from Bronx to Harlem and Queens - I pretty much moved unscathed. I had more problems with jealous chicks acting rowdy bc their dudes be scoping, than actual confrontation with men. Idk - then she’s on the news after which makes it kind of sketch; I wouldn’t want any reporters in my face with cameras bc I know there wouldn’t be a news story once my brothers got through with them.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
I find it hard to believe that p*ssy is ever that serious my guy if I'm ever that down bad I'd just beat my shyt wtf

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A BRONX nikka! Naturally. Thank you, good night.

excuse you¿*
:mjlol:
Uhhh ohhhhh. Queens and Harlem dudes are known for not moving retarded like that. No sucker shyt
AltruisticTeemingAmericanavocet-small.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'm not going to dignify anything you typed by reading it.
You're a goofy fat bytch and I don't care.
I’m fat but yo dusty dikk on keto. :mjlol:bytch you gets no buns.

No wonder yo slow ass in here trying to justify biting bytches eyeballs out over p*ssy.
Or maybe you gay as hell and justifying it because you jealous of her. Maybe YOU want a gaggle of fukkers to harrass you for yo bussy.

p*ssy envy is mental illness. :camby:But I don’t wanna give you any more attention because overwhelming majority of people in here with common sense aint with the dumb shyt yo sorry ass trying to pull.:scust:Which ie why it’s important to reiterate that these types are in the minority. Thank god!