HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
peep all the stains on harlem.worlds name

nobody is above anyone in the dirty.game

you gassing it but i understand that's typical harlem shyte ha
:yeshrug: I said it wasn't Harlem shyt, it turned out not to be Harlem shyt.

A girl i knew was snatched off the street, WITH HER BABY, and gang raped in a van while a bytch sat there watching and holding the baby. Bronx shyt. No disrespect to you, i just can't fukk wit it.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Applying the word "incel" to everything and everybody weird, or any nikka who got rejected = some white people feminist shyt.
This is a black men's website. Keep that shyt on LSA with the hillary banks.

The term incel wasn't created by white feminists or women in general though..

People act like sociopaths dont live amongst us, doing dumb shyt just because the opportunity is there. And people act like others dont get a kick out of watching people do dumb shyt or being a follower because it's more exciting.

The deflections in here are pretty wild. People do insane shyt unprovoked every day because they're narcissistic, HEmotional psychopaths who lack empathy, but all of a sudden an attack like this MUST have been caused by other mitigating factors such as, oh idk, the victim said something mean. Huh!? They're also acting like sociopaths can't or won't find and associate with each other in real life. nikkas who are unhinged tend to surround themselves with other nikkas who are equally unhinged because nobody else can tolerate them for too long.

And for the nikkas who keep trying to push the idea that she must've done SOMETHING to provoke them because most men don't just gang up on a woman for no reason or some shyt.... WTF?

Think about the caliber of men who loiter in front of liquor stores (maskless, mind you), follow women around and harass them AS A GROUP. Now ask yourself why you suddenly think nikkas who are that low vibrational and malevolent need any kind of reason to attack somebody.

Before she even SAID anything they moved as a pack to FOLLOW HER IN THE STORE then surrounded her once she left. That's not normal behavior in ANY scenario, that's thirsty predatory fukkery on some It's Always Sunny D.E.N.N.I.S System because of the implication type shyt. They were primed and ready to attack her because that's just the type of time they were on that night. If not her than another woman, or like another breh said earlier, a black man. They're the very definition of marauders.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

A girl i knew was snatched off the street, WITH HER BABY, and gang raped in a van while a bytch sat there watching and holding the baby. Bronx shyt. No disrespect to you, i just can't fukk wit it.
that's ignorant of you

as i said you choose to look over the foul shyte on your side

you don't have the same standard for your own

same way you'd buck up if nikkas said being a rat is harlem shyte

tryna pin the flaws of certain individuals character on a whole borough

stop acting special i think you are smarter than that

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
that's ignorant of you

as i said you choose to look over the foul shyte on your side

you don't have the same standard for your own

same way you'd buck up if nikkas said being a rat is harlem shyte

tryna pin the flaws of certain individuals character on a whole borough

stop acting special i think you are smarter than that

:what: Yes, bc im the only NY'er ever to reach this totally unfounded conclusion.

Sir. :beli:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

Oh please :rudy:

How about I know a girl who was gang raped at THIRTEEN by a bunch of dusty ass CONFIRMED Harlem dudes.

Ya'll take this Borough shyt way too seriously.

This is not "Bronx shyt" or "Harlem shyt" or "Brooklyn shyt" for that matter. It's useless degenerate shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genetically modified,your people aint your people. Keep your women and children under quarantine and out of harms way. As a man you have the right to go wherever you choose. But allowing your woman to go out late at night?thats a no no and you need to make that crystal clear.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
street brehs are the most emotional juvenile men around. dudes that hang all day with other dudes doing much of nothing got that fake bravado on lock and will start shyt just cuz they with the squad. try to force a man with his girl to take an L in front of her. beat up and intimidate solo women...

I seen this type of shyt.

What city you "seen this type of shyt" in?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I find it hard to believe that p*ssy is ever that serious my guy if I'm ever that down bad I'd just beat my shyt wtf

That or worse case scenario pay for it, that’s better than turning volatile and trying to bite a female eye out. This story is ridiculous these guys deserve death, nothing wrong with taking your shot if she says no then move on.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Genetically modified,your people aint your people. Keep your women and children under quarantine and out of harms way. As a man you have the right to go wherever you choose. But allowing your woman to go out late at night?thats a no no and you need to make that crystal clear.

Rapists are giving advice now? :skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. Skin folk is NOT kin folk. shyt is crazy.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The term incel wasn't created by white feminists or women in general though..

The deflections in here are pretty wild. People do insane shyt unprovoked every day because they're narcissistic, HEmotional psychopaths who lack empathy, but all of a sudden an attack like this MUST have been caused by other mitigating factors such as, oh idk, the victim said something mean. Huh!? They're also acting like sociopaths can't or won't find and associate with each other in real life. nikkas who are unhinged tend to surround themselves with other nikkas who are equally unhinged because nobody else can tolerate them for too long.

And for the nikkas who keep trying to push the idea that she must've done SOMETHING to provoke them because most men don't just gang up on a woman for no reason or some shyt.... WTF?

Think about the caliber of men who loiter in front of liquor stores (maskless, mind you), follow women around and harass them AS A GROUP. Now ask yourself why you suddenly think nikkas who are that low vibrational and malevolent need any kind of reason to attack somebody.

Before she even SAID anything they moved as a pack to FOLLOW HER IN THE STORE then surrounded her once she left. That's not normal behavior in ANY scenario, that's thirsty predatory fukkery on some It's Always Sunny D.E.N.N.I.S System because of the implication type shyt. They were primed and ready to attack her because that's just the type of time they were on that night. If not her than another woman, or like another breh said earlier, a black man. They're the very definition of marauders.

Amos 3:3
Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?

Birds of a feather flock together

Etc.

That whole group was a gang of degenerates and predators.