Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
If you try to debate/argue with nikkas about topics that actually matter on here nikkas will stop replying, change the subject, act like the convo is beneath them all of a sudden, or start trolling/name calling within 10 replies.

But nikkas got the will to "debate" whether or not a 120lb woman provoked several grown men to jump her and chew on her. Y'all can argue that for pages apparently.

And I'm not one of those "if you put your hands on a woman you a coward no matter what she did" nikkas either. I never even since childhood believed that even tho my mother told me that often.

But let's be real here. This whole incident is on tape. And even tho there's no audio you can't tell me she said something disrespectful enough for a nikka to try to eat her fukking eye.

All this speculation is irrelevant. Them nikkas is in the wrong, shorty didn't deserve what she got, and any and all other comments on the situation is misc.

Brainwashed nikkas always wanna try to explain why another Black person brought suffering on themselves. Even when things are out of their control. Y'all don't even know you doing its just straight automatic.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Woman shoots man in face on West Side after saying, ‘You’re not going to leave me or I’ll f—— kill you’: police

Florida woman shoots, kills man after breakup, police say
Algiers woman shot ex-boyfriend in head after breakup: JPSO
5d1520fe38aae.image.jpg

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/nation-world/national/article247598945.html

Yeah, let's talk about it.

These are domestic violence situations. People who already KNOW each other and were dating/in a relationship. Not total STRANGERS attacking someone over being rejected.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These are domestic violence situations. People who already KNOW each other and were dating/in a relationship. Not total STRANGERS attacking someone over being rejected.
No, those were women trying to get something out of those men and they attempted MURDER after the men tried to leave.
It's the same thing, the only difference is "stranger".
It's still violence related to entitlement.

Geode

All Star
Daps
People act like sociopaths dont live amongst us, doing dumb shyt just because the opportunity is there. And people act like others dont get a kick out of watching people do dumb shyt or being a follower because it's more exciting.