Harlem thugs, beat down a woman for turning down their advances

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Because I’ve dealt with men my whole life, many violent ones, it’s very rare for them to get that violent unprovoked unless they’re lashing out for other reasons.

I’ve also dealt with NYC women. Like the men, some of the most blunt braggadocios broads on the planet.

You can’t hear what’s being said.

I’ll start this, again, with the proclamation that these scumbags need to be punished to the full extent of the law as there’s nothing that could’ve been said to justify their actions (since some of you can’t read).

The reason why I feel like it’s important to get to the full truth of what happened is because of the message it sends to other young women. If it started with a polite decline, and then escalated to an argument with them exchanging insults then it should be included in the lesson learned from this incident that one shouldn’t argue with a bunch of strangers that hang out outside of liquor stores.

People don’t like to hear this, but women are notorious for popping off at the mouth at clearly physically superior men because they’re coddled by society into believing that men won’t hit them. Physically inferior men are less likely to do this (unless they’re holding a weapon to equalize the disparity) because they know they could get assaulted.

I’ll close it, again, by restating the fact that nothing she could have said would justify these scumbags beating her like they did. But no punishment they receive (if they receive any) will undo the trauma she experienced and the alleviate the rehab she’ll need to undergo.

this is fukking cap

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Woman shoots man in face on West Side after saying, ‘You’re not going to leave me or I’ll f—— kill you’: police

Florida woman shoots, kills man after breakup, police say
Algiers woman shot ex-boyfriend in head after breakup: JPSO
5d1520fe38aae.image.jpg

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/nation-world/national/article247598945.html

Yeah, let's talk about it.
:mjtf:nikka why u bringing this up
what we seen on the video is wrong
thats it nikka

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
NYC has a gun ban.
She should have just stabbed one of them, tbh.
I don't watch these videos, didn't watch the OP, won't watch, don't care past that.

That reminded me of this scene in Deathproof when she was told to carry pepper spray or a knife. I think if you don’t know how to hold on to that knife, especially if you’re a woman and you’re surrounded by men, you gonna get stabbed up with your own weapon or shot instead.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Update me when these fukkers are caught.

They aren’t incels - they are full blown psychopaths and WILL either MURDER or RAPE another woman.

They tried to bite her eye out of her face - that is not normal behavior. They literally beat her with intent to kill and tried to bite her eye out of her face while she was screaming for her daughter.

These fukkers need to be locked away forever - I wouldn’t feel safe having a daughter or female relative in NY with these monsters around.

Y’all need to quit with the thread titles there’s levels to this shyt. I truly don’t believe there was anything she could have done, they were looking for a woman to beat to death.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They followed her into the store.

She left and they followed her out.

She ran across the street and they ran after her.

But she said something to provoke them, right? :francis:

Like we can't see who the aggressors are. At least they were dumb enough to go into the store with their faces in view. Throw the book at them .

Daps
They followed her into the store.

She left and they followed her out.

She ran across the street and they ran after her.

But she said something to provoke them, right? :francis:

Like we can't see who the aggressors are. At least they were dumb enough to go into the store with their faces in view. Throw the book at them .

Couple guys in here going out sad

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Barring some kind of threat to their lives, this situation should never have happened. Especially considering these are men in question (really males). They're supposed to be self-aware enough and understanding enough to know when their advances are not wanted (or to act rashly). It's a part of everyday life. Men approach and are rejected every day. You don't see them doing this.

Even IF she popped off at the mouth, this response was insanity. Those dudes are a bunch of demons who were totally consumed by rage, emotion and frankly sociopathic tendencies. It's very clear they come from dysfunctional backgrounds.

There's no way in hell they come from households approaching anywhere close to orderly. None.

At the end of the day, I blame the parents, particularly the father for allowing their sons to end up this way. It all starts with upbringing. You're supposed to raise your them up to be constructive members of society.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL