Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he's got Beverly hills cop 4 dropping ...hopefully its done right...but yeah dude probably starred in some of the worst movies or all time over the past 15 yrs.

That Dave movie was the worst shyt I ever spent 5 mins on.

A Thought Words had me :snoop: WTF was you doing Eddie?....I'm sure you ain't that broke but still :what: try to hurt your legacy or something

If I was him that I try to get back on the top like back then so I would do comedy stand up first cause if it's succesfful then it will be biggest news and biggest buzz on him then do the movie like Beverly Hills Cop 4, having him better select movies, do more drama roles, etc.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
A Thought Words had me :snoop: WTF was you doing Eddie?....I'm sure you ain't that broke but still :what: try to hurt your legacy or something

If I was him that I try to get back on the top like back then so I would do comedy stand up first cause if it's succesfful then it will be biggest news and biggest buzz on him then do the movie like Beverly Hills Cop 4, having him better select movies, do more drama roles, etc.
He needs to play a villain role in a Tarantino flick or something.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would just be something different and allow Eddie to show how good an actor he still is.

Exactly. Last time he did great job for playing a role, James "Thunder" in Dreamgirls and I thought he would be bounce back from that movie, finally take a serious role, etc until he's doing Norbit, Meet Dave, etc a bunch :trash: had me :what: and :snoop:. Mind you, he was nominated for oscar for playing James "Thunder" in Dreamgirls and after that you picked shytty movies?.... :smh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Exactly. Last time he did great job for playing a role, James "Thunder" in Dreamgirls and I thought he would be bounce back from that movie, finally take a serious role, etc until he's doing Norbit, Meet Dave, etc a bunch :trash: had me :what: and :snoop:. Mind you, he was nominated for oscar for playing James "Thunder" in Dreamgirls and after that you picked shytty movies?.... :smh:
Yeah u have to wonder about his judgment now because how could he look at a script like Meet Dave and think that it would make a funny movie. Dude is in another world.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've seen Harlem Nights, but I've never seen Life. Don't attack me, :whoa:Yes, I know that's horrible. But for some reason I never did.

Is it on Netflix or any other place?

I see it on TBS or USA at times, but I refuse to watch it w/ everything edited out of it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah u have to wonder about his judgment now because how could he look at a script like Meet Dave and think that it would make a funny movie. Dude is in another world.

I remember it was two years ago on Spike TV where they having Eddie Murphy comedy legend honored by Samuel L Jackson, Russell Brand, Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence, Arsenio Hall, his older brother Charlie Murphy, Keenen Ivory Wayans,Tracy Morgan etc many mores. by Spike TV channel.

I thought they gonna roast Eddie but it wasn't, it was just paying tribute to Eddie Murphy. Then when Arsenio Hall came on the stage and he was begging and asked the crowd to begging like :feedme: to Eddie just do the comedy stand up for last time in here and Eddie was like :whoa:, and was like "nah":rudy: then Arsenio kept begging then realzied Eddie really didn't want to do it so he was like "all right"

:patrice:.

That shyt had me thinking, maybe he doesn't have in him anymore to be funny? or didn't want to get embarrassed that his joke are whack while you have people would try hard to pretending and laughing with him just for his sake and he didn't want that either that would insult his intelligence

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I've seen Harlem Nights, but I've never seen Life. Don't attack me, :whoa:Yes, I know that's horrible. But for some reason I never did.

I see it on TBS or USA at times, but I refuse to watch it w/ everything edited out of it.
not on netflix [digital at least].

I know this isn't quite helpful, but this movie is worth buying if you've never seen it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, just go buy Life....shyt is way f*cking funny and had me :laff: and :dead:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Life easy.

Thinking about how they got they entire lives taken from them :to:

Harlem nights was alright. In reality the only thing I think of when I think of that movie is the pee shooter scene.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I remember it was two years ago on Spike TV where they having Eddie Murphy comedy legend honored by Samuel L Jackson, Russell Brand, Jamie Foxx, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Martin Lawrence, Arsenio Hall, his older brother Charlie Murphy, Keenen Ivory Wayans,Tracy Morgan etc many mores. by Spike TV channel.

I thought they gonna roast Eddie but it wasn't, it was just paying tribute to Eddie Murphy. Then when Arsenio Hall came on the stage and he was begging and asked the crowd to begging like :feedme: to Eddie just do the comedy stand up for last time in here and Eddie was like :whoa:, and was like "nah":rudy: then Arsenio kept begging then realzied Eddie really didn't want to do it so he was like "all right"

:patrice:.

That shyt had me thinking, maybe he doesn't have in him anymore to be funny? or didn't want to get embarrassed that his joke are whack while you have people would try hard to pretending and laughing with him just for his sake and he didn't want that either that would insult his intelligence
Maybe he didn't have any material.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Life is such a sad movie haha. its so positive, while realistically being sad as fukk. def an all time classic for me.

had to go with Harlem Knights tho just for the shootout scene.