• osu sucks

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I believe Harlem Nights was actually Eddie'sfirst flop. With arguably the 3 GOATs it didn't live up to expectations. Funny in many parts, but Life had more consistent laughs

*edit* forgot about the Golden Child

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Harlem Nights but Harlem Nights had a terribe 3rd section...the first 2 sections of the movie were pure comedy though

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harlem Nights

lmao Arsenio and the other guy firing machine guns at Eddie character, only for the third guy in the crew to fire off a something like a toy cap gun
creole Women
The champ, how did he spell his name Phil when the cop asked for the autograph? 'Fil' or something like that lol. Him stuttering trying to get a cab, only for Richard Pryor to step in

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can 't we get this Eddie back :wow: :to:

It's embarrassing seeing him do roles like Norbit and Tower Heist

Yep....:to:

He damn fell off. He admits it that he did some stupid select movies and regrets it because they threw at him good $$$ so he was like "f*ck it" :manny:. :smh:

He was so much power in 80s-90s, was biggest black star so now he's pretty much washed up.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:ohhh:

What you talking bout?

The Boom Boom Room.

I didnt even think about the Boom Boom Room. I was talking about when Ray & Goldmouth was fighting and Ray told him that he knew a bytch named Della who hit harder than him... Della Reese was the lady who whooped his ass in Harlem Nights.
tumblr_lpll35gB5v1qfy8rj.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yep....:to:

He damn fell off. He admits it that he did some stupid select movies and regrets it because they threw at him good $$$ so he was like "f*ck it" :manny:. :smh:

He was so much power in 80s-90s, was biggest black star so now he's pretty much washed up.
Well he's got Beverly hills cop 4 dropping ...hopefully its done right...but yeah dude probably starred in some of the worst movies or all time over the past 15 yrs.

That Dave movie was the worst shyt I ever spent 5 mins on.