Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Just like MJ is better than Bill Russell but got five rings less, Harden is better than Kobe but got five rings less :manny:
You're saying Harden is the 2nd best SG in history after Jordan? Because of the past couple days of seasons? So he just jumped over dudes like Kobe and Wade? Proven winners?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
This sounds stupid as shyt. His game is an old man game, meaning it'll age perfectly. The person whose game will age terribly would be Westbrook, whose game is purely based on explosiveness and athleticism.

They said the exact same about Lebron. And...

Daps
They said the exact same about Lebron. And...
Lebron out smarts his opponents and makes good decisions. Westbrook's decision making is suspect as hell and a lot of his scoring is based off the fact that he is faster and jumps higher than everyone else. But who knows, who could play well in his 30s as his athleticism declines.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
pffft, against the Jazz. . . . get YOUR weight up.
The Jazz and Blazers def Rating is within half a point per 100 possessions of each other despite Jazz having played a tougher schedule.
Portland’s strength of schedule is 28th.
Jazz 15th.

Daps
Is exactly what I saying :russell:
I didn't mean that with confidence. Westbrook could end up declining very badly as soon as he hits 30 or 31 or he could age like wine. His low bball iq and athleticism heavy game makes me fear the former. Look at what happened to DWade. DWade was an amazing player and is a top 5 SG of all time but once he hit his 30s, his game fell off a damn cliff. He went from transcendental superstar to fringe all star to bench role player. Not due to lack of bball IQ, but lack of athleticism.

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Riiight. 6'3 players IQs can't grown over the years. Got it. :youngsabo:

If his bball IQ was gonna develop we would've seen it by now:gucci:

shyt looks like it might even be getting worse after Presti let him pad those stats so that way they could pay him all the money for the MVP provisions in his contract to keep him in OKC :jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I know the vast majority of you negroes don't actually watch games, instead opting to watch 30 min of espn highlights and propaganda then proceed to spew that nonsense here, let me let you know about something that is currently going on:

JAMES HARDEN IS HAVING A SEASON OF THE AGES!!!

As a die hard Rockets fan, i've witnessed Harden's greatness for sometime. However conveying this to the masses has been quite difficult, especially given the intense disinformation campaign currently ongoing due to the likes of TNT and ESPN.

Despite the haters, HArden's game seems to elevate every year. LAst night was nothing but brillance, masterful elegance, simply fukking MAGNIFICENT!

Lets looks at highlights from last night:

And after such an impressive effort, he blesses the kids with gifts! :mjcry:

We arent worthy!!

EDIT: For those haters giving NEGS, KICK ROCKS!! #Rockets4LIFE!

Pretty impressive..almost as impressive as Bradley Beals 51 he scored in Portland 3 days ago :smugbiden: